ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Miller, who is IW's agent along with many other NBA players has his computer seized

hallgrad80

All Universe
Oct 27, 2001
Andy Miller , who represents several NBA players including our own IW , had his computer seized by the FBI.yesterday.

He's the agent for a lot of players, most of whom are bigger names than a mid second-rounder

Do we know how long there has been a connection between the agency and Isiah and/or Isiah's camp? I'm trying not to think of the worst case scenario here,..,,

He's the agent for a lot of players, most of whom are bigger names than a mid second-rounder

Guilt by association is never fair.

I hope an admin will edit the title of this thread.

I have read the thread title, and the entire thread so far and I cannot seem to find anywhere where anyone says Whitehead, or Andy Miller is guilty. All I see is a statement that Miller had his computer taken, you complaining and a question about worst case scenario.

In fact it seems to me Whiteheads name was only used to give context to who Andy Miller actually is. If nobody told me he was Whitehead's agent I would have no idea.

Just an FYI. I slightly changed the title to reflect IMO a neutral observation while keeping the posters's original intent.

Reactions: catholicman
Thank you Dan. I titled it the way I did to alert posters that IW name was mentioned in the article not to suggest that there was an issue involving him.

I have read the thread title, and the entire thread so far and I cannot seem to find anywhere where anyone says Whitehead, or Andy Miller is guilty. All I see is a statement that Miller had his computer taken, you complaining and a question about worst case scenario.

In fact it seems to me Whiteheads name was only used to give context to who Andy Miller actually is. If nobody told me he was Whitehead's agent I would have no idea.

Right. It's just use of an appositive, and can be mentally read as "... who [by the way] is IW's ..."

Nice, though, to see people wanting to defend IW's reputation. Good on them.

EDIT: Maybe my (and PIRATE3's?} response is to HallDan1's fixed title? If so, ignore.

So just to recap - Andy Miller , who represents several NBA players including our own IW , had his computer seized by the FBI.yesterday

Reactions: boontonpirate
It's never a good sign when the FBI comes to your place of business and seizes your computer. In order to do that they would need a federal judge to issue an order allowing the FBI to search the premises and take the computer. In order for the judge to issue such an order the FBI/ US Attorney has to demonstrate that they have grounds for requesting such an order.

Wow. Listening to espn radio right now. Andy Miller appears to be extremely dirty and they expect him to sing like a canary. Coaches hate him apparently. I pray that IW/shu didn't involved with him.

Reactions: ArtieLange9
Wow. Listening to espn radio right now. Andy Miller appears to be extremely dirty and they expect him to sing like a canary. Coaches hate him apparently. I pray that IW/shu didn't involved with him.

Always seemed like a guy who had more than his fair share of clients who were underclassmen and arguably not ready for the NBA.

Isn't he a current asst's agent as well???

I don’t know if he is currently his agent, but Seton Hall had to put out a statement about how he wasn’t his agent when he played at Seton Hall.

Agent for Willy Hernangomez, Kristaps Porzingis, Serge Ibaka, Kyle Lowry, Justin Patton, Edmund Sumner,Fred Van Fleet, Jaron Blossomgame and many others.

He had a great 2nd yr at Seton Hall on the court, played as well as anyone in college basketball down the stretch. Many people believed he had 1st round talent. His hard work and play on the court earned him a contract. He was more deserving than many 1st round picks. Any Seton Hall or college basketball fan who watched Seton Hall the last 3 months saw how amazing he played.

Wonder if he's the shady dude that was trying to get a player to enter the draft this past year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT