ADVERTISEMENT

Another Post Grad PG

Kid's gonna be a monster.

Kidding, never heard of him. I have potential SHU PG analysis fatigue. Can't wait for the Duval saga to play itself out.

Reactions: Seton75
Would be a very good backup PG for a year and an okay option as a starter. Probably similar to Madison Jones

Kid's gonna be a monster.

Kidding, never heard of him. I have potential SHU PG analysis fatigue. Can't wait for the Duval saga to play itself out.
If I were to look at this with the glass half full, the fact that Willard is going after a lot of "back up type" grad transfers, means Duval told the staff he is coming to SHU and Willard just needs someone to play 8-10 minutes a game as a back up.

The SHU fan in me however, thinks Willard is just throwing s*&t against the wall and hoping something sticks,

Just looked up Antwon on the Fordham site, averaged 11ppg, 3+ assts, 1.7 steals, 2+ TO's.
70% FT, 34% from 3, played 32 mpg.
IDK, seems competent; but the question remains-why can't Seton Hall interest a HS Sr into coming on board[Wheeler, Walker, etc].?
I just hope Duval makes up his mind soon, one way or another, so that we don't[again] end up out of luck with the rest of the crop

If I were to look at this with the glass half full, the fact that Willard is going after a lot of "back up type" grad transfers, means Duval told the staff he is coming to SHU and Willard just needs someone to play 8-10 minutes a game as a back up.

The SHU fan in me however, thinks Willard is just throwing s*&t against the wall and hoping something sticks,
If Duval is coming then the glass is not half full its overflowing but your apt description of throwing against the wall hoping something sticks may be where we're at.

If we are committed to going after Duval in order to put the best team on the court next season, then we are going to have to live in this limbo period. It's just the way it is. IMHO I'm glad the staff is going all in. No guarantees obviously but it's not a pipe dream. We have a real shot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT