ADVERTISEMENT

Are we allowed to cheer for Weston this season?

hey, are they making a Steve Miller Band reference...lol

Bet you werent ready for that...

Who was venting about anything?

And who is the majority?
Hmm, let me think, maybe the venting posters are the ones who are creating and commenting on a thread about a slogan that has been equated to a negative slogan about the president 🙄

Majority are the posters don’t want politics on the the pirate hoops chat board 🤦🏻

• Haha
Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
It’s crazy how some of you posters can’t control yourselves.

Take it to LOTS if you want to vent about politics.

Sincerely, the majority

I agree. The moderators are so quick to edit my posts on the main board and/or move my threads to LOTS. However this thread is able to stay on the main board. I don't get it! Bias?

• Haha
Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
It is a pretty dumb thread. Of course it’s political.

Only players like Lebron James and Kobe Bryant actually get cheers regarding their first name from the crowd.

B West/ B Weston is more of what we will hear.

Doesn’t take an Einstein to know what this thread it geared toward.

Hmm, let me think, maybe the venting posters are the ones who are creating and commenting on a thread about a slogan that has been equated to a negative slogan about the president 🙄

Majority are the posters don’t want politics on the the pirate hoops chat board 🤦🏻

Well, I’d rather not see politics on this board either. But the original post qualifies for that only if you want it to. He made a joke, or at least an attempt at one. That’s not venting. It’s an attempt at humor.

Political or not it’s not very funny, because it’s a chant that doesn’t realistically happen at sporting events. How often do people chant anything other than let’s go pirates?

Lighten up Francis! Just because some of us want to show support for B West and love the slogan doesn’t mean others have to get their panties in a wad!

We should all be able to loudly cheer ‘Let’s go Brandon!’ the same as we should be able to loudly cheer ‘Let’s go Jared!’ or ‘Let’s go Pirates!’. If you want to twist the meaning then that’s on you, not us.

Political or not it’s not very funny, because it’s a chant that doesn’t realistically happen at sporting events. How often do people chant anything other than let’s go pirates?
Seems not everyone agrees with you and people do think it’s funny. And realistically that chant happens to happen at a lot of sporting events. Lots of teams have apparently recruited a number of gifted athletes that all happened to be named Brandon. Not really shocking as it was a pretty popular boys name in the early 2000’s. As for your last question, I guess that remains to be seen, huh?

Seems like the moderator disagrees with you since this thread is on LOTS now.

Let’s go Brandon! Haha. See I can do political humor too. No problem here.

I think you should take critical thinking lessons from your boy Aaron Rodgers.

Seems like the moderator disagrees with you since this thread is on LOTS now.

Let’s go Brandon! Haha. See I can do political humor too. No problem here.

I think you should take critical thinking lessons from your boy Aaron Rodgers.

So are you happy now? You got what you wanted?

LET’S GO BRANDON!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT