ADVERTISEMENT

Are We At The Precipice Of Progressive Change?

cernjSHU

All World
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2001
Mayor of SF fed up with the crime in her city taking a more law and order stance. The mayor is known as a liberal but apparently pushing back against the progressives in her city. She is looking to strip the school board of their power in response to the board's attempt to change names of schools named after Lincoln and Washington. This is welcomed news. She even pointed to bail reform as a big problem in the system as it results in a drug dealer being arrested and then turned back into the streets. I have been against this bail reform system as an absolute sham that has been perpetrated on the people. This is not only a progressive thing but in our own State of NJ it was supported by Christie.

Also to note is this horrible movement of former public defenders now becoming DA's. That is like the fox guarding the chicken coop. We need fair minded and justice seeking people to lead Prosecutor's Offices. Not people looking to let everyone go free.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/san-fran...ls-that-has-destroyed-our-city-223520956.html

Mayor of SF fed up with the crime in her city taking a more law and order stance. The mayor is known as a liberal but apparently pushing back against the progressives in her city. She is looking to strip the school board of their power in response to the board's attempt to change names of schools named after Lincoln and Washington. This is welcomed news. She even pointed to bail reform as a big problem in the system as it results in a drug dealer being arrested and then turned back into the streets. I have been against this bail reform system as an absolute sham that has been perpetrated on the people. This is not only a progressive thing but in our own State of NJ it was supported by Christie.

Also to note is this horrible movement of former public defenders now becoming DA's. That is like the fox guarding the chicken coop. We need fair minded and justice seeking people to lead Prosecutor's Offices. Not people looking to let everyone go free.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/san-fran...ls-that-has-destroyed-our-city-223520956.html
This was a nice soundbite press conference, but where has she been since the whole city has gone to hell? This came across more like something that she had to do versus wanted to do.

I’ll reserve judgment till she actually does something. Talk is cheap after you have presided over the mess and let this all happenen in the first place.

This was a nice soundbite press conference, but where has she been since the whole city has gone to hell? This came across more like something that she had to do versus wanted to do.

I’ll reserve judgment till she actually does something. Talk is cheap after you have presided over the mess and let this all happenen in the first place.
I agree with you. Let's hope that she follows through. The other aspect of this is that the DA in SF is an idiot. That is a big part of the problem of letting a former public defender be the DA.

I agree with you. Let's hope that she follows through. The other aspect of this is that the DA in SF is an idiot. That is a big part of the problem of letting a former public defender be the DA.
I would never root for cities to fail, but it just drives me crazy we have these idiots that have no idea of the potential consequences of these stupid decisions. Not to sound trite, but we always hear about the high intellect of those people that live in urban centers. Show me where.

You could always move out of that state.
wait is that a deflection? thats got nothing to do with it. even if i lived somewhere else theyre still on the ballot.

and you have no idea if i can move out of the state or not.

Anyone can move, or you can vote for a third party or write in candidate.

When Pelosi starts complaining about lawlessness you can bet the focus groups have brought her to the reality of crime.She is planning a move to Naples when she retires because she doesn’t want to spend her twilight years in the Wild West CA has become.

I would never root for cities to fail, but it just drives me crazy we have these idiots that have no idea of the potential consequences of these stupid decisions. Not to sound trite, but we always hear about the high intellect of those people that live in urban centers. Show me where.
Intellects who never ran anything, the policies they support are more like science experiments.

Another good sign is that Eric Adams is beefing up law enforcement. Plain clothes squad will return as other plans to return NYC into a safe city.

Reactions: SnakeTom
Look for BLM to act out if plain clothes squad returns.Only an org founded by trained Marxists would demand to tell society how criminals should be policed.

Another good sign is that Eric Adams is beefing up law enforcement. Plain clothes squad will return as other plans to return NYC into a safe city.
Breaking up the plain clothes task force was by far, one of the most damaging things DeBlasio did. Good move by Adams, but this will not happen overnight. Recruiting, training, going through the academy. And good luck attracting quality candidates in a city that treats LEO like crap. Actions have consequences and while a good step, is a huge uphill climb now.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT