ADVERTISEMENT

Are you buying this?

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
I'm not and I doubt many others are either.

Grayson Allen stands at No. 1 ... will he stay there this time?

i

1. Grayson Allen, Duke Blue Devils
One year ago I named Allen my No. 1 player in college basketball heading into 2016-17. No, that forecast didn't turn out so well. If you had told me in advance that Allen would trip opposing players repeatedly and indeed with recidivist zeal I would have been markedly less bullish on his prospects. What has changed now? There will still be Grayson moments, I trust, but I'll go out on a limb and predict a suspension-free year, one characterized additionally by a heaping helping of featured-scorer minutes and a very high number of makes from beyond the arc. If Trevon Duval is the point guard everyone says he is, that can only help Allen's candidacy for national player of the year..............

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...-leads-list-top-25-players-college-basketball

Top 25, probably. But number 1. It's almost like this writer just wanted to create controversy for the sake of getting more hits on his link.

To put the " Tripper " at the top of the list is a joke. Just because you have DUKE on your shirt doesn't automatically make you number 1.

To put the " Tripper " at the top of the list is a joke. Just because you have DUKE on your shirt doesn't automatically make you number 1.
Speaking of trippers, I saw a factoid today that actress Winona Ryder's godfather is/was 60s guru Timothy Leary. This tripper at Duke couldn't carry TL's stash.

Last edited:
Top 25, probably. But number 1. It's almost like this writer just wanted to create controversy for the sake of getting more hits on his link.
So I can avoid contributing to any traffic to this site, who is the writer?

Because by doing so you lose a lot of credibility among your readers. Eventually sensationalism like this will be ridiculed and or ignored.

I'm sure Gasaway knows that and chooses his battles carefully.

Gasaway. Somehow I'm swayed already.

He doesn't get the channels that carry Michael Porter Jr. games?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT