5. Miami
6. Notre Dame
7. Virginia Tech
8. Syracuse
10. Pitt
11. Boston College
14. Louisville

Reactions: statenman
I will always remember when this dude slammed down and offensive rebound bc Desi didnt box out to win the game.

Didn't like him but he always played better than he looked.

Shows you how captivating our run was that season to garner that interest. Look at the other highly rated games around us and they involve more star studded matchups, programs and players. Bird/Magic. Fab 5 against Duke/UNC. Duke v 40 minutes of Hell. Valvano’s miracle group against Phi Slama Jama and Dream. Ewing. Jordan. Knight.

Impressive.

Shows you how captivating our run was that season to garner that interest. Look at the other highly rated games around us and they involve more star studded matchups, programs and players. Bird/Magic. Fab 5 against Duke/UNC. Duke v 40 minutes of Hell. Valvano’s miracle group against Phi Slama Jama and Dream. Ewing. Jordan. Knight.

Impressive.

Also shows how times and TV viewing habits have changed. The most "recent" game listed there was 28 years ago.

There are a thousand other viewing options now, and banishing the final game to some cable channel I had to look up in order to tune in for the NCAA Tournament doesn't help, either.

It's an annual rite of spring: "What channel is USA? TBS? TNT?" And of course, I forget immediately after the final again.

Reactions: PiratePride
Attention current students. Looks like a good opportunity for someone interested in coaching or reporting on sports…

There are a thousand other viewing options now, and banishing the final game to some cable channel I had to look up in order to tune in for the NCAA Tournament doesn't help, either.

It's an annual rite of spring: "What channel is USA? TBS? TNT?" And of course, I forget immediately after the final again.
Thank you. I was worried that I was the only one who watched those channels a handful of times two weeks of the year, and then forgot how to find them. I couldn’t tell you right now where they are in my guide.

Reactions: SHUSource
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT