ADVERTISEMENT

Bama / Clemson

Great game. Nate Oates modern game approach taking all 3s or layups, no mid rangers. Clemson FTs killed them.

Could be interesting game between UConn and Bama.
UConn -11.5
O/U 161.5

Great game. Nate Oates modern game approach taking all 3s or layups, no mid rangers. Clemson FTs killed them.

Could be interesting game between UConn and Bama.
I loved that they didn't settle for 3s all the time. They took layups when they were there, as opposed to Arizona who just kept chucking up 3s when they played Clemson

It’s really hard to beat UCONN when you don’t play any defense. Illinois just learned this, and Alabama is even worse on defense than Illinois.

Reactions: shu09
It’s really hard to beat UCONN when you don’t play any defense. Illinois just learned this, and Alabama is even worse on defense than Illinois.
I tend to agree, but if Bama can start the game making a bunch of threes and putting UCONN in a hole, it will be very interesting to see how UCONN responds. I just remember what happened in Creighton, and i really think that is the only way you will beat UCONN. UCONN does not shoot the 3 well, therefore, if they fall in a hole and then start shooting a bunch of 3s, it could get interesting.

In the game against us, we stretched the lead when UCONN started jacking 3's. Of course, if Bama is missing threes and playing bad D, UCONN will have another game where they are up 30.

I have said all along i don't see UCONN repeating (it is too tough). Well, it is not looking good for me. Anyway, I would love to see matchup with Purdue. I would love for UCONN to get so close to back-to- back titles, and lose in NC. Sorry.....i hate UCONN more than i like the Big East.

For the season Bama shot 3s at 36.9. Uconn 36.6.

I agree that shooting your ass off is the best way to beat them, but it isn't how we beat them. Mainly just wanted to comment on the two teams 3 point shooting over the season. Uconn dominated without shooting well. But they can shoot.

Who knows what is gonna happen. Specially with Purdue's ncaa record lately. But i am really looking forward to Purdue/UConn.

Hall punched UConn in the mouth
Creighton killed em from 3
2 totally different approaches led to double digit victories

I tend to agree, but if Bama can start the game making a bunch of threes and putting UCONN in a hole, it will be very interesting to see how UCONN responds. I just remember what happened in Creighton, and i really think that is the only way you will beat UCONN. UCONN does not shoot the 3 well, therefore, if they fall in a hole and then start shooting a bunch of 3s, it could get interesting.

In the game against us, we stretched the lead when UCONN started jacking 3's. Of course, if Bama is missing threes and playing bad D, UCONN will have another game where they are up 30.

I have said all along i don't see UCONN repeating (it is too tough). Well, it is not looking good for me. Anyway, I would love to see matchup with Purdue. I would love for UCONN to get so close to back-to- back titles, and lose in NC. Sorry.....i hate UCONN more than i like the Big East.
Really bad take.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT