ADVERTISEMENT

basketball scholarships for 2017-18

ShoreGold

All Big East
Gold Member
May 29, 2006
are we planning to save scholarship, get transfer or use one for next year??

Regardless of what we do with the open scholarship, got to like with Willard and Co. have done. When the 2017 class graduates next year, we have a potentially solid 8-man rotation returning. Still have some big fish to catch in 2018, but there is ALOT of pressure off now...Good time to be a Pirate fan!

That's like Waiting for Godot.

I thought this ship sailed. What would we do with Walker? Redshirt him?
The staff is looking for a sit out transfer who can imm impact the team after this coming season.

The staff is looking for a sit out transfer who can imm impact the team after this coming season.
I think this is smart. Longer term planning. Having a solid roster locked up at this point certainly makes it easier to do that, but good to see nonetheless.

Reactions: mjs429
I saw that Vance Jackson is visiting our friends to the south. Any interest as a replacement for Desi?

I saw that Vance Jackson is visiting our friends to the south. Any interest as a replacement for Desi?
Unlikely. He is primarily considering big time schools but he knows Rutgers assistant Karl Hobbs from when he was at UConn so they had a pre-existing relationship

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT