ADVERTISEMENT

Bediako...

Carino had article several weeks ago. SHU reached out to Bediako right away when he was looking to transfer, one of his advisors/former coaches had relationship with Coach Davis. We were one of 2 or 3 high majors interested.
Here is article from early February...

Reactions: chickenbox
All the praise and recognition he’s receiving is right on point and I doubt we’re in the conversation without him. What becomes clear is that any future success going forward will need Sha and his staff finding similar players and convincing them to play for us. With free agency and player turnover here to stay and remaining high success in the transfer portal will be a top priority as this year demonstrates.

Carino had article several weeks ago. SHU reached out to Bediako right away when he was looking to transfer, one of his advisors/former coaches had relationship with Coach Davis. We were one of 2 or 3 high majors interested.
It seems like most if not all of the transfers and recruits, Davis has been involved. I can't remember, but there was an interview with one of the recruits who spoke very highly of Davis and his approach.

There has been a lot of criticism of the staff and need for wholesale change, but maybe a tweak here or there or a few bucks for raises is more like it. Remind me who is that guy at RU making $600,000 a year....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT