ADVERTISEMENT

BET tickets through SHU

JCB11

Freshman
Jan 31, 2013
For those of you that put in orders through the ticket office, have they gone out yet? Just wondering if I should shoot someone an email.

For those of you that put in orders through the ticket office, have they gone out yet? Just wondering if I should shoot someone an email.
I was emailing with Collin Bruning about a separate issue earlier this week and had asked about this.

According to him, the ticket office is finalizing things. He didn't give me any timing but I'd imagine you'll hear something in the next few days.

Reactions: JCB11
I was emailing with Collin Bruning about a separate issue earlier this week and had asked about this.

According to him, the ticket office is finalizing things. He didn't give me any timing but I'd imagine you'll hear something in the next few days.
Thanks! I figured that might be the case, but never hurts to ask, right?

Reactions: TheHall87
Thanks! I figured that might be the case, but never hurts to ask, right?
I think a week out is pretty typical. Especially since they're not hard tickets anymore. No envelopes to stuff, just upload to people's accounts/emails.

Having read Val’s statement I can honestly say it was disappointing and raises a question in my mind if she is what we need going forward. I don’t know the answer to that question so I’ll let others answer that question but I do believe it’s one that the President’s council and the AD’s need to resolve.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT