ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Dan

The Crows Nest

All World
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2001
Dan, wondering if your email, or the Rivals site, was hacked? I only ask because I received an email from your halldan1 email at my work email....which I don't believe I normally do.

It is possible I suppose, but for Rivals I signed up with my personal email, so....

It looked legit asking to participate in the matching challenge...with a "link" that I obviously did not click.

Just making sure...I am ultra-conservative when it comes to emails at my work address....just FYI...

I have many emails addresses but never take them from Rivals. In fact they do not allow access. All the email addresses I have are personal meaning at one time we must have conversed.

I did send out about 100 emails today with a link to the matching site, so yes it is legitimate and not coming from being hacked.

I have many emails addresses but never take them from Rivals. In fact they do not allow access. All the email addresses I have are personal meaning at one time we must have conversed.

I did send out about 100 emails today with a link to the matching site, so yes it is legitimate and not coming from being hacked.
ok, good to know.

TY!

And by the way...I already did the contribution! So, good to go!

Reactions: Halldan1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT