ADVERTISEMENT

Big East Game Thread: Pirates vs. Xavier

A horrendous showing. Team thought they were good because they beat a team at home.

I don't think that's it at all. It's more that this is a game that feels like Xavier has to hold serve at home against a bottom half of the league team. Get right game for them, especially coming off a loss.

For Seton Hall, on the road in the Big East against a team that's better than its record would indicate, coming off a couple of flukey wins. Regression to the mean.

so much for momentum, i was hoping these kids would have a snowball effect

Gotta start hacking on every defensive possession since fouls don't aren't a thing this half. X figure it out a long time ago and we still haven't... that's the difference.

I don't think that's it at all. It's more that this is a game that feels like Xavier has to hold serve at home against a bottom half of the league team. Get right game for them, especially coming off a loss.

For Seton Hall, on the road in the Big East against a team that's better than its record would indicate, coming off a couple of flukey wins. Regression to the mean.
Maybe but X is going to be a bottom half of the league too. Just feels like one you need to have.

just walk off the court and leave already Olivari took a beat dump on us, no idea who he is but

and our next 2 games are basically Losses damn who would have thought it would be UCONN

Very Bad shooting today. Poor performance. That’s on them. Got time before next game to make improvements and get some wins. I was expecting loss today but thought it would be more competitive. Positive: Davis played very well.

Like Dan said some games Dawes will win us aka UCONN and many others will lose us aka 6-6 Xavier

FIrst half they took wild off balance shot time and again. Might as well count em as turnovers. 4 of 5 on the rosd wont be an easy start

Wipe the slate clean over the break and get right for Providence. Beat them in their building last year so they’re going to be ready.

Reactions: Jerry1992
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT