ADVERTISEMENT

Big East MSG sign on until 2032

I’m no fan of UConn but they showed up in droves and filled a ton of seats. Every game was announced as a sell out. That contract is definitely part of the reason UConn is back in TBEC…… until they aren’t.
UConn shows up but the tournament was sold out prior to their return.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
All the games or just the championship game?
2019 which was the last year before UConn joined that was full attendance, 4 of the 5 sessions sold out. The fourth, the 2:30 Thursday session, fell short by a couple hundred of a sellout at 19,530.

Reactions: CL82
2019 which was the last year before UConn joined that was full attendance, 4 of the 5 sessions sold out. The fourth, the 2:30 Thursday session, fell short by a couple hundred of a sellout at 19,530.
Even without UConn, the BE had the most well attended conference tournament.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Outstanding. I don’t see the ACC or B1G excited to return to Barclays anytime soon.

Looking at UConn and their fans be a part of MSG it’s hard to see their AD pulling them out of the BE because of football. That would probably just piss off a lot of fans depending where they follow the football money

Looking at UConn and their fans be a part of MSG it’s hard to see their AD pulling them out of the BE because of football. That would probably just piss off a lot of fans depending where they follow the football money
Hard to say no if someone's gonna pay you 10 times the money, but we love the big east. I definitely think that tough games every night (Georgetown and Depaul excluded) with different styles prepares big east teams for the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT