ADVERTISEMENT

Big East scores

For some strange reason , I am interested in Nova Game --
And not cause I believe DePaul has a chance

I just caught the end of this, and there was an audible "#$%& Ed Cooley" you could hear on TV from the Providence fans in attendance.

Brando and raf not a good listen. Its like we have two 8-9 games tonight.

DePaul up 8 on Villanova with 12:48 to play. Nuts. I've thought Neptune would get another year but if they lose this one they might fire him LOL.

Reactions: HALL85
?????…DePaul up by 8.

Last edited by a moderator:
DePaul up 40-32, second half on Villanova, which is tightening up more with every minute. It seems to happen every year, where a team comes in with absolutely nothing to lose. Now, they aren’t usually as bad as this DePaul team, but they are leaving it all out there and frustrating Villanova to no end.

Very compelling stuff.

Reactions: SHallguy2
For some strange reason , I am interested in Nova Game --
And not cause I believe DePaul has a chance
12 minutes left and it looks like Nova is going to lose to DePaul. I get the feeling DePaul is going to win. Nova is feeling the pressure of total embarrassment.

Reactions: SHUSource
Jalen Terry and Justin Moore have to be pushing age 30 by now, lol. Guys have been there forever.

• Haha
Reactions: Section112
They should just go into the post to Dixon every time until Depaul starts doubling again, and tell him not to turn down point blank shots from 5 feet out. He's had multiple looks only to kick it out to a three point shooter. I get that's a Nova staple, but they've shot 29 of them so far at 31% (including 9 from him).

This is a disaster. You let a team with Division I basketball players hang around, even a historically bad one like Depaul, and this is what happens.

I believe I saw Villanova was favored by 24.5 points. Simply stunning.

Winning by one is like losing, glad it’s Nova and not us, can you imagine their board tomorrow.

Even with the loss, DePaul has still won 3 of its last 5 opening round BET games. Something to be said for having nothing to lose.

Reactions: Piratz
Heartbreaker for DePaul. What the hell was Nelson doing against Moore on that last shot? Jeez…

Anyway, Clemson is getting curb-stomped by BC. They’re a bubble team, right? That’s no way to make your case…

EDIT: I see that Clemson is considered safely in, seeded as a 6 by Lunardi, somehow. I’d love a piece of them as an 11.

Last edited:
if nova loses tomorrow and their last chip was a 1 pt win to depaul, thats a really bad showing for them. most likely it hurts them (and losing to them keeps our win vs Nova better)

Even with the loss, DePaul has still won 3 of its last 5 opening round BET games. Something to be said for having nothing to lose.
That clean slate mentality too makes a difference for them. They are much tougher at the BET.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT