ADVERTISEMENT

Big East scores

The dislike for Cooley is rampant among PC fans and many other BE fans. There was a video on the the Jumbotron with him speaking. I have no idea what he said because it was as loud as any crowd noise the entire three games! Fans just livid screaming and drowning him out. BE would be wise to never try that again. I did not feel bad for him.

He made his own bed (so to speak) and now he has to sleep in it.

I greatly admired Cooley as much as any coach in the post games at the Rock. I admire him no more.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
The dislike for Cooley is rampant among PC fans and many other BE fans. There was a video on the the Jumbotron with him speaking. I have no idea what he said because it was as loud as any crowd noise the entire three games! Fans just livid screaming and drowning him out. BE would be wise to never try that again. I did not feel bad for him.
Did I miss something? Is this over leaving PC for GT?

Even with the loss, DePaul has still won 3 of its last 5 opening round BET games. Something to be said for having nothing to lose.
Does that include the 2020 win over Xavier before the tournament was cancelled?

Nova loses. they entered the BE tournament on wrong side of bubble and ended their campaign with a 1pt win against depaul. nothing more.

Fun game to watch. Moore was really, really off for Nova tonight. Sad to see what happened to his career. Still had his moments, including the shot the other night, but the injuries really diminished him as a player.

I have been saying it all year long. When you live by the 3 and die by the 3 all it takes is one game like this and you're out.

6 of 26 from the arc.

Scheierman 2-10
Get to the rim ,make your shot, get fouled , make your shot . Three points the old fashioned way is always better. Plus your closer to the bonus!

Providence trying to continue its magic. Carter showing why he’s player of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT