ADVERTISEMENT

Comments from Missouri message board

rcodey

Junior
Gold Member
May 6, 2006
After the Uconn game I went to the Missouri message board to get a perspective from outside the Seton Hall community . Two comments stood out . One was "How did that team lose 4 games" and the other was " Richmond is a stud " . Nice to have fans from other teams make comments like those .

After the Uconn game I went to the Missouri message board to get a perspective from outside the Seton Hall community . Two comments stood out . One was "How did that team lose 4 games" and the other was " Richmond is a stud " . Nice to have fans from other teams make comments like those .
Nice

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
The first comment can be explained by watching Seton Hall the past week then cuing up the replays of the previous 4 games against power conference teams. It's night and day.

Outside a few minutes late in the 2nd half we did the same thing to Mizzou that Illinois did.

Reactions: hallwins
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT