ADVERTISEMENT

COVID: A Giant Big Pharma Grift

Government benefits by controlling the population. Feeding them a narrative, making them scared and it leads to more votes for those in power. It is all about power, cern.

A person's vaccine status is a private matter. Vaccine passport is fundamentally against that. It is also government sanctioned discrimination against those who choose not to get the shot. Discrimination in any form is unacceptable. Nobody should be told they can't do something because they didn't want to put something in to their own body.
There are mandatory vaccines already like TB, polio, measles, mumps etc. Where you go wrong is that government won't institute any vaccine passport whatever that is. It will be corporations who will want it if it comes to fruition. If the airline industry decides that you have to be vaccinated and show proof of it before riding on a plane, then that is not a restriction of your freedoms by the government. It is a restriction by a corporation who has every right to do so.

It is not discrimination. It is not discriminatory to show ID to get on a plane. It is not an invasion of privacy even though those are government requirements that are imposed on the airline industry. People like to talk about freedoms and what is protected in the Constitution without really knowing what the Constitution actually prohibits.

Finally, you just think CoVid was some Democratic plot to get votes to gain the Presidency? Ok. They now have it. There is no benefit to them now is there? You find a conspiracy in every corner. It just isn't that way.
As I have said a long time ago, we will pretty much have a normal summer. So everyone can put away their little conspiracy thoughts and ideas.

There are mandatory vaccines already like TB, polio, measles, mumps etc.

Mandatory where? Regardless, those vaccines have been proven time and time again to be safe. Same with the flu vaccine. That is NOT the case with the covid vaccines.
Where you go wrong is that government won't institute any vaccine passport whatever that is. It will be corporations who will want it if it comes to fruition. If the airline industry decides that you have to be vaccinated and show proof of it before riding on a plane, then that is not a restriction of your freedoms by the government. It is a restriction by a corporation who has every right to do so.

And that will be with the implicit approval of the government through the industry's lobbying efforts and the government's failure to rein them in. But if the airlines want to cut out 25% of their customer base, go right ahead. I'll enjoy watching them die a slow death until the inevitable government bailout comes.

It is not discrimination. It is not discriminatory to show ID to get on a plane.

Huh? I said nothing about requiring ID to get on a plane. Want to talk ID, let's we can have another discussion about why it's okay to ask for ID on a plane, in a government building or even to get a covid shot (lol), but not to cast a vote.

Requiring proof of a new covid vaccine is absolutely discrimination. It creates two classes of people, violating the rights of free American citizens who simply made a choice to not introduce a non-FDA approved medication into their bodies. This goes for anything: flights, sporting event admission, restaurant admission, etc.

Finally, you just think CoVid was some Democratic plot to get votes to gain the Presidency? Ok. They now have it. There is no benefit to them now is there? You find a conspiracy in every corner. It just isn't that way.

I have never said this. Covid is a real virus with dangerous results for a certain subset of the population. For most it's no big deal, but for some it can be deadly. My issue is with the oppressive government response to something that should have been handled far differently. The previous president was complicit in this as well as he went along with the ridiculous advice of people like Fauci.

Mandatory where? Regardless, those vaccines have been proven time and time again to be safe. Same with the flu vaccine. That is NOT the case with the covid vaccines.

And that will be with the implicit approval of the government through the industry's lobbying efforts and the government's failure to rein them in. But if the airlines want to cut out 25% of their customer base, go right ahead. I'll enjoy watching them die a slow death until the inevitable government bailout comes.

Huh? I said nothing about requiring ID to get on a plane. Want to talk ID, let's we can have another discussion about why it's okay to ask for ID on a plane, in a government building or even to get a covid shot (lol), but not to cast a vote.

Requiring proof of a new covid vaccine is absolutely discrimination. It creates two classes of people, violating the rights of free American citizens who simply made a choice to not introduce a non-FDA approved medication into their bodies. This goes for anything: flights, sporting event admission, restaurant admission, etc.

I have never said this. Covid is a real virus with dangerous results for a certain subset of the population. For most it's no big deal, but for some it can be deadly. My issue is with the oppressive government response to something that should have been handled far differently. The previous president was complicit in this as well as he went along with the ridiculous advice of people like Fauci.
Yes there are mandatory vaccines for children to attend public school in I think all 50 states.

Second, mRNA vaccine research has been happening for years. This just did not occur in one year.

Third, you again confuse privileges and rights. Boarding a plane is not a Constitutional right, Voting is a Constitutional right. The disabled, or the poor or the elderly have to jump through hoops and pay money and in some states it will cost $40-50 in order to get an ID so they can vote is a big time infringement on their Constitutional right to vote. No one should be forced to pay money in order to vote. Now, you want to get around this paying for ID thing, then a State better give that ID for free to the public when registering to vote.

Fourth, if sporting events or a restaurant or a gym or whatever private business wants to only have vaccinated people to attend, well that is their right to do so. It is not discrimination. It is not a protected class of people where the discrimination laws protect (i.e. race, religion, sex) . According to you, Clubs in NYC have been practicing discrimination against ugly and uncool people for decades by not letting them into their clubs. lol. People have a right not to be vaccinated. But because they exercise their right, they also have to face the consequences of their actions. Not being vaccinated may restrict where they want to go. Don't those businesses have a right to have their customers have a Covid free environment? Why the world has to cater to those contrarians who are predisposed to conspiracy theories?

Reactions: doctorcb12
I'm on board with removing restrictions very soon and we are on that path. Honest question though, what can't elderly people do now that they would do tomorrow if we removed all restrictions?
I really don’t understand the context of your question related to what I posted.

I really don’t understand the context of your question related to what I posted.

I didn't see the clip you were referring to. When they talked about the isolation and health impacts from restricting movements, what were they talking about? What movements are restricted at this point?

I didn't see the clip you were referring to. When they talked about the isolation and health impacts from restricting movements, what were they talking about? What movements are restricted at this point?
He was talking about isolation creating mental health issues, depression, family stress, poorer eating and exercise habits, etc. Keeping school age children out of class where it was easier to be truent, or isolated, etc.

Nonsense. This is a decision I have to actually make unlike being theoretical and calling people who disagree with my opinion sheep. We don't have a full understanding of either scenario and both come with risks. I will know as much as I can before I make my decision.
At the peak of the virus the death rate in the US was minuscule. Long term effects TBD. Long term effects of vax TBD. Another fact, Biden gets the nod for banning travel HAHA

Have to assume there is the possibility we will see a mutation or fairly significant wave in the fall/winter. Do you think we will see any guidance on what to do for prevention?

or do you think all of the focus is going to be on vaccinations once again?

Too many variables to predict, but assuming the vaccines are still effective, and as they are our most effective form of prevention, I would assume the focus would be on vaccines.

Legend has it that in September 1939 Bethlehem Steel Corp. Chairman Eugene Grace was teeing off at the Saucon Valley Country Club's Old Course when a caddie ran up to his foursome and announced that World War II had just begun.

Upon hearing the news, Grace turned to his golfing partners, who were also his vice presidents, and said, "Gentlemen, we are going to make a lot of money."

Too many variables to predict, but assuming the vaccines are still effective, and as they are our most effective form of prevention, I would assume the focus would be on vaccines.
Instead of living a healthy lifestyle....therein lies the problem

Reactions: shu09
Instead of living a healthy lifestyle....therein lies the problem

You asked about prevention.
A healthy lifestyle doesn't prevent the spread of Covid.

If you see a possibility that there could be a fairly significant wave in the fall, wouldn't you also have to consider that there is a possibility that it could have a higher infection fatality rate and be more impactful to healthy people?

Like I said, too many variables.

Have to assume there is the possibility we will see a mutation or fairly significant wave in the fall/winter. Do you think we will see any guidance on what to do for prevention?

or do you think all of the focus is going to be on vaccinations once again?
i think well see more restrictions if we havent hit the inflation rate weve been desperately striving for

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
You asked about prevention.
A healthy lifestyle doesn't prevent the spread of Covid.

If you see a possibility that there could be a fairly significant wave in the fall, wouldn't you also have to consider that there is a possibility that it could have a higher infection fatality rate and be more impactful to healthy people?

Like I said, too many variables.
My mistake. I meant preventing hospitalizations and fatalities. We now know the best way to do that. Let’s see if it gets any press.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT