ADVERTISEMENT

COVID: A Giant Big Pharma Grift

shu09

All Universe
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2006
Check out this article, especially about getting boosters and shots every year. And now all of a sudden they say they're "beginning" to see strong protection wane over time. They've only been administering vaccines for four months! What a crock. Yet the American Sheeple will buy it and raise their arms for another shot with their masks on. Looks like the new talking points are out for the schleps in the media...

A giant money making operation for Pfizer and Moderna, a company which could never bring a product safely to market before this (funny how that works). Making billions off this grift. Now they want to push it on kids, who are at ~0 risk per the latest news. Absolutely sickening.

It's a never ending cycle and it's backed by "public health experts" who love to go on TV and have tremendous conflicts of interests. Event 201, held just months before everything hit the fan, laid it all out there. The sponsors for that are interesting...Johns Hopkins, which just so happens gets to be the authority on tracking it once the real thing started a few months after. The WEF, which is pushing the Great Reset and Agenda 2030. Bill Gates foundation, and then the media treats him as some kind of expert. https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

I am pretty sure that they are tracking the people during the trials who were given the vaccine during the summer prior to when the public was given the vaccine seeing a reduction of antibody protection.

While you have to be careful of Pharma looking to make this a continuous source of income, you cannot discount the possibility that this may be indeed true. There are other company's looking to get approval for an oral vaccine. the weird thing about this disease is how it affects everyone differently. I got CoVid early in April of 2020. In February 2021, I still had high enough antibodies to donate plasma. Some people, had low antibodies after just 6 months.

Unfortunately, you come from a certain point of view on this subject and have never stopped. You can never see another point of view even after you were saying that this was like the flu. We have to see the studies and see how this all pans out. I am not going to knee jerk react and say this is just a money making scheme by Big Pharma. Nor am I am going to say that we have to get those booster shots. Calm down and let's see what happens.

The point is, if you don't push back now they just keep going and going. Anything this big that involves government and big corporations never ends. Look at the "war on terror." 20 years later and only now are we finally deciding to pull our troops out of Afghanistan. The government was incentivized to keep it going until public opinion turned. The corporations and defense establishment were because it was a constant flow of income.

they've only been administering vaccines for four months!

Trials started over a year ago. They can't know how long it lasts until they start to see it in their testing.

The assumption is that we will need a booster at some point. There was some talk about it being 3 months initially and then they said it's at least 6 months. They can only tell us what the data shows when they see the data.

Yet the American Sheeple will buy it and raise their arms for another shot with their masks on.

I'm sorry, but you have been very misled by wherever you get your information and have been wrong about Covid many times over the last year or so. Don't act like you know better than anyone else especially given the track record. I am not locked into getting a booster. I will see what the data shows and will make my decision then.

A giant money making operation for Pfizer and Moderna, a company which could never bring a product safely to market before this (funny how that works). Making billions off this grift.

Private companies shouldn't make money? These companies will literally save millions of lives globally.
How the hell is that a grift?

Now they want to push it on kids, who are at ~0 risk per the latest news. Absolutely sickening.

What are the long term effects of Covid on the youth?
Stop pretending there is zero risk for something we don't have a full understanding of yet.

Check out this article, especially about getting boosters and shots every year. And now all of a sudden they say they're "beginning" to see strong protection wane over time. They've only been administering vaccines for four months! What a crock. Yet the American Sheeple will buy it and raise their arms for another shot with their masks on. Looks like the new talking points are out for the schleps in the media...

A giant money making operation for Pfizer and Moderna, a company which could never bring a product safely to market before this (funny how that works). Making billions off this grift. Now they want to push it on kids, who are at ~0 risk per the latest news. Absolutely sickening.

It's a never ending cycle and it's backed by "public health experts" who love to go on TV and have tremendous conflicts of interests. Event 201, held just months before everything hit the fan, laid it all out there. The sponsors for that are interesting...Johns Hopkins, which just so happens gets to be the authority on tracking it once the real thing started a few months after. The WEF, which is pushing the Great Reset and Agenda 2030. Bill Gates foundation, and then the media treats him as some kind of expert. https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
I have always been leery of big pharma, but so far with Covid vaccine nothing I have yet seen to make me think anything is out of the ordinary.

Trials started sometime ago, so they have longer track record than just the 5 months been handing out shots to actual patients. Most vaccines require boosters or yearly injections, so that is not shocking people may need a booster.

As for kids, we will see where that goes, especially with the under 10 group, hopefully not rush to get them vaccinated without sufficient data. But many kids now get the flu vaccine every year, so getting a covid shot at some point would not be way out of the ordinary.

Everything comes with a risk. Not taking the vaccine, taking the vaccine, living an in healthy life, putting yourselves and higher risk situations. Minimize your risks and give yourself what you believe is the best chance to live in normal, healthy and long life.

Reactions: Section112
Everything comes with a risk. Not taking the vaccine, taking the vaccine, living an in healthy life, putting yourselves and higher risk situations. Minimize your risks and give yourself what you believe is the best chance to live in normal, healthy and long life.

Agree, personal risk tolerance should be the way everyone behaves. I'm just not a fan of the government, a pharma company, a school, a businesses, a media outlet telling me what risks I should or shouldn't take. I can decide that for myself.

Unfortunately there is a large group of people who feel they need to control the behavior of others to suit their own needs or insecurities. Sometimes these people don't hide their motivations, other times it's cloaked using terms like "abundance of caution" and "safety."

Then apply the same standard to the vaccines. But you won't.

Nonsense. This is a decision I have to actually make unlike being theoretical and calling people who disagree with my opinion sheep. We don't have a full understanding of either scenario and both come with risks. I will know as much as I can before I make my decision.

Nonsense. This is a decision I have to actually make unlike being theoretical and calling people who disagree with my opinion sheep. We don't have a full understanding of either scenario and both come with risks. I will know as much as I can before I make my decision.
You accuse me of "pretending" kids are at ~0 risk, yet you don't apply the same standard to the vaccines. Millions of Americans are pretending that the vaccines carry no risks because the media/politicians told them to be scared of the big bad covid.

You don't know that the vaccines are safe just like I don't know that they may be perfectly fine in the long term. But yeah, I do think you'll eventually fall in line like the good liberal you are and take the booster.

Exactly. I don't care if you look at the data, access your risks and chose a path that is different.

I just don't feel it's right to assume everyone who disagrees with you hasn't gone through their own analysis within their own risk tolerance.

Reactions: doctorcb12
You accuse me of "pretending" kids are at ~0 risk, yet you don't apply the same standard to the vaccines. You don't know that the vaccines are safe just like I don't know that they may be perfectly fine in the long term.

But yeah, I do think you'll eventually fall in line like the good liberal you are and take the booster.

Right. You are pretending that you know there is no long term risk to kids from Covid. Just like you tried to make fun of people for saying Covid might be airborne... you spout off before you understand what you are talking about.

I have no idea what the long term effects are with Covid.
I have no idea what the long term effects are with the vaccines either.

As an actual parent who will need to make the decision, as of today I would not vaccinate my kids.
I don't feel the risk to them is great and my hope is by the time they are eligible that this is pretty much over.
I have read about some kids having longer term issues and I don't have an understanding of what the true risks are there yet, so my views on vaccinating my children could change. I will read as much as I can and make my decisions based on what the data shows.

Right. You are pretending that you know there is no long term risk to kids from Covid. Just like you tried to make fun of people for saying Covid might be airborne... you spout off before you understand what you are talking about.

I have no idea what the long term effects are with Covid.
I have no idea what the long term effects are with the vaccines either.

As an actual parent who will need to make the decision, as of today I would not vaccinate my kids.
I don't feel the risk to them is great and my hope is by the time they are eligible that this is pretty much over.
I have read about some kids having longer term issues and I don't have an understanding of what the true risks are there yet, so my views on vaccinating my children could change. I will read as much as I can and make my decisions based on what the data shows.

Just wait until their school tells them (you) they have to take it.

Take off the tin foul hat man. Has covid been used politically? Absolutely, by both Democrats and Republicans, including The Big Orange Loser whose still claiming be lost due to election fraud that he cant prove despite saying he has evidence since Nov 3. But it's still killed millions and the vaccines are out way back to normal.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
The point is, if you don't push back now they just keep going and going. Anything this big that involves government and big corporations never ends. Look at the "war on terror." 20 years later and only now are we finally deciding to pull our troops out of Afghanistan. The government was incentivized to keep it going until public opinion turned. The corporations and defense establishment were because it was a constant flow of income.
In terms of the war on terror, the war in Afghanistan was a just war since the Taliban protected Bin Laden there. In my opinion, I think it is a mistake to pull out of Afghanistan completely. We have kept the military in Germany and Japan since the end of World War 2. We have been in those countries that we defeated for over 75 years. How come no one talks about pulling our troops out of Germany or Japan? You are complaining about 20 years.

It seems as if Trump and Biden are trusting the Taliban. The Taliban themselves are a terrorist group who will terrorize their own people into some extreme Sharia Law country. I feel sorry for women in that country as they will see their lives change once the Taliban comes into power. This again will be a hotbed for terrorism in the near future. And just because it becomes unpopular with the people, that doesn't mean as a government you continue to do the right thing.

Take off the tin foul hat man. Has covid been used politically? Absolutely, by both Democrats and Republicans, including The Big Orange Loser whose still claiming be lost due to election fraud that he cant prove despite saying he has evidence since Nov 3. But it's still killed millions and the vaccines are out way back to normal.

Thank you President Trump and operation warp speed for the vaccines !

I warned in Feb/Mar last year that this virus would be used an excuse for government to expand and take rights away from people. Just as it did after 9/11. It has turned out to be even worse than I thought. I am truly scared for our future.

Once you give government power they NEVER give it up! Haven't we learned by now?

In terms of the war on terror, the war in Afghanistan was a just war since the Taliban protected Bin Laden there. In my opinion, I think it is a mistake to pull out of Afghanistan completely. We have kept the military in Germany and Japan since the end of World War 2. We have been in those countries that we defeated for over 75 years. How come no one talks about pulling our troops out of Germany or Japan? You are complaining about 20 years.

It seems as if Trump and Biden are trusting the Taliban. The Taliban themselves are a terrorist group who will terrorize their own people into some extreme Sharia Law country. I feel sorry for women in that country as they will see their lives change once the Taliban comes into power. This again will be a hotbed for terrorism in the near future. And just because it becomes unpopular with the people, that doesn't mean as a government you continue to do the right thing.

Germany and Japan are now powerful allies. While I don't agree with keeping bases there, it's much easier to do so when you have friendly and powerful governments in charge there.

You are repeating the talking points spread through mainstream media. Everyone now feels "sorry" for women in Afghanistan because that's what the media was pushing when Biden announced the plan.

The right thing is to get out of Afghanistan and every other Arab country. They don't like us and they never will.

Last edited:
Germany and Japan are now powerful allies. While I don't agree with keeping bases there, it's much easier to do so when you have friendly and powerful governments in charge there.

You are repeating the talking points spread through mainstream media. Everyone now feels "sorry" for women in Afghanistan because that's what the media was pushing when Biden announced the plan.

The right thing is to get out of Afghanistan and every other Arab country. They don't like us and they never will.
Amazing how that happens how two horrible enemies became allies. We have made progress in Afghanistan. To let this progress go would be a shame. Afghanistan needs more time and if it took another 20 years it would be worth it not to have another anti-American Islamo-Terrorist government in the world. This is very short sighted for us to pull out.

Since I was a survivor of 9/11, this issue lies very close to me. I find it a grave mistake to give back power to the Taliban. They are a terrorist group who will end up in total power in Afghanistan. They will indeed be a safe haven for terrorist groups. Yes, I feel sorry for all the people who have to live under a Taliban rule as well. Not a talking point just a fact. I remember when the Taliban took over they destroyed huge ancient statues of Buddha when they came into power. We will be letting down the people of Afghanistan and more importantly, we will be making the world a more dangerous place, especially for the US.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-56747158

The situation is drastically different in 2021 than it was in 2001. That country isn't a threat to us.

While I wish the people of Afghanistan well, that's not my concern. My concern is about the citizens of America.

Exactly. I don't care if you look at the data, access your risks and chose a path that is different.

I just don't feel it's right to assume everyone who disagrees with you hasn't gone through their own analysis within their own risk tolerance.

Good article here on the psychology of the sheep and the cult of the mask.

Are you an anti-vaccine nut job or just an anti-Covid vaccine one? Is there a big pharma and media agenda out there for MMR, polio, others? Or is this new.

Just curious if you’re for bringing back some of the best diseases from the past...

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Are you an anti-vaccine nut job or just an anti-Covid vaccine one? Is there a big pharma and media agenda out there for MMR, polio, others? Or is this new.

Just curious if you’re for bringing back some of the best diseases from the past...

I have taken vaccines before. The ones you mentioned have been tested rigorously and have proven to be safe. I am not a proponent of the covid vaccine.

I'm amazed you guys can't see what's happening in the world. This is the power/control grab of them all. Although you're the quintessential "internet tough guy" so I'm not surprised you can't see it. Too busy taking cheap shots at other posters.

Last edited:
I have taken vaccines before. The ones you mentioned have been tested rigorously and have proven to be safe. I am not a proponent of the covid vaccine.

I'm amazed you guys can't see what's happening in the world. This is the power/control grab of them all. Although you're the quintessential "internet tough guy" so I'm not surprised you can't see it. Too busy taking cheap shots at other posters.

Look who's talking. You take cheap shots at me too. Sorry I am a "resident lunatic" and "an alarmist" for staying home because I have family members who are seriously sick/high risk.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
What does the world look like in a year from now. What is all of this power they have grabbed?

Not sure, but not a world I'm looking forward to. But it takes more than a year. This is a slow drip and those who want it are very patient.

We are trending towards a Chinese style "social credit" system. Those who the government and corporations approve of will have more rights/access than those who aren't approved. There will be no privacy. "Vaccine passports" will be the first step. Once the public accepts that, they will tighten the screws even more on those who don't comply with the state. Government handouts for those who fall in line. Corporations will do the dirty work for them by refusing to employ or serve people who aren't in the state's good graces. Surveillance of ordinary people will continue to grow. It probably won't play out exactly like this, but that's the framework. They want a bunch of sheep, full compliance and no individual freedom.

This is a long term play by the global elite and governments. "Build back better" and the Great Reset is how they get there. Global warming lockdowns are only a few years away and the covid lockdown will be the precedent cited.

Thankfully the US Constitution can stem some of the tide here, but that's why you're seeing a push for DC/PR statehood and packing the Supreme Court. It's the ultimate power grab by the far left. They might come for the guns and abolish the second amendment to disarm the population and prevent an uprising.

Last edited:

How am I being a tough guy when I’m simply pointing out that your spinning web of conspiracy theories grows and grows? Was I offering a fight? Was I challenging your manhood? Or am I simply saying that pharmaceutical companies will profit from this vaccine as they will from any number of other vaccines and other therapeutics.

I prefer to live in a world where medicine and science thrive and don’t isolate this as a grand conspiracy by big pharma to control the world. Given the way other viruses mutate and some vaccines require boosters, I’m not totally in shock this one is behaving similarly as the science is expanded. Uh, they’re learning more every day. Apparently, that’s not in your DNA.

Tough guy rant out.

Not sure, but not a world I'm looking forward to. But it takes more than a year. This is a slow drip and those who want it are very patient.

We are trending towards a Chinese style "social credit" system. Those who the government and corporations approve of will have more rights/access than those who aren't approved. There will be no privacy. "Vaccine passports" will be the first step. Once the public accepts that, they will tighten the screws even more on those who don't comply with the state. Government handouts for those who fall in line. Corporations will do the dirty work for them by refusing to employ or serve people who aren't in the state's good graces. Surveillance of ordinary people will continue to grow. It probably won't play out exactly like this, but that's the framework. They want a bunch of sheep, full compliance and no individual freedom.

This is a long term play by the global elite and governments. "Build back better" and the Great Reset is how they get there. Global warming lockdowns are only a few years away and the covid lockdown will be the precedent cited.

Thankfully the US Constitution can stem some of the tide here, but that's why you're seeing a push for DC/PR statehood and packing the Supreme Court. It's the ultimate power grab by the far left. They might come for the guns and abolish the second amendment to disarm the population and prevent an uprising.
Wait a second... Alex? Alex Jones, is that you? Cool.

I don’t subscribe to conspiracy theories, and believe overall, the Pharmaeutical industry has done some amazing work in curing and treating disease. However, as we have seen, they also have their share of bad actors (Martin Shrelli, the Sackler family, etc), and no doubt it has helped create the prescription crazed society that we find ourselves (he was having 4% of the worlds population is 40% of prescription drugs). Profit motivation driving a lot of that and physicians contributing to overprescribing.

The Pharma companies that produce the vaccine have a lot to gain by its expanded and continued use. No doubt they are working to produce and report data in the clinical studies to support that.

There was a professor from Stanford on NewsNation last night who was pointing out that Because of the very high vaccination rate of the elderly, we should open things completely up because the risks and implications of isolation and negative health impacts in restricting movements far outweighs the risks of transmission at this point. And then there is no reason why schools shouldn’t be fully back in session and they should have been last September.

Reactions: shu09

Wow. I get it now. You are just a paranoid conspiracy person thinking that the government is taking away your freedoms. Lol. Let me ask you, how does the government benefit from a lockdown? The economy suffers, they have to go more in debt, people die. Shouldn’t the conspiracy benefit the government? None if this benefits the government. You need to relax. Your rigidity is really affecting rational thought. You are wound way too tight.

Can I ask let’s say there are vaccine passports? How does that affect privacy? Oh you gave up the right to go on an airline because u decided not be vaccinated?

I don’t subscribe to conspiracy theories, and believe overall, the Pharmaeutical industry has done some amazing work in curing and treating disease. However, as we have seen, they also have their share of bad actors (Martin Shrelli, the Sackler family, etc), and no doubt it has helped create the prescription crazed society that we find ourselves (he was having 4% of the worlds population is 40% of prescription drugs). Profit motivation driving a lot of that and physicians contributing to overprescribing.

The Pharma companies that produce the vaccine have a lot to gain by its expanded and continued use. No doubt they are working to produce and report data in the clinical studies to support that.

There was a professor from Stanford on NewsNation last night who was pointing out that Because of the very high vaccination rate of the elderly, we should open things completely up because the risks and implications of isolation and negative health impacts in restricting movements far outweighs the risks of transmission at this point. And then there is no reason why schools shouldn’t be fully back in session and they should have been last September.
No doubt. They’re for profit companies. But they sure do a lot of good.

Say the same about financial services. A lot of good created in this country. Plenty of bad actors.

Say the same about [fill in the blank].

Wow. I get it now. You are just a paranoid conspiracy person thinking that the government is taking away your freedoms. Lol. Let me ask you, how does the government benefit from a lockdown? The economy suffers, they have to go more in debt, people die. Shouldn’t the conspiracy benefit the government? None if this benefits the government. You need to relax. Your rigidity is really affecting rational thought. You are wound way too tight.

Can I ask let’s say there are vaccine passports? How does that affect privacy? Oh you gave up the right to go on an airline because u decided not be vaccinated?

He needs to drink a beer and relax. The unhinged rantings are becoming daily.

No doubt. They’re for profit companies. But they sure do a lot of good.

Say the same about financial services. A lot of good created in this country. Plenty of bad actors.

Say the same about [fill in the blank].
Exactly. All the more reason you should do your own research and develop a network of trusted advisors. Following industry leadership, politicians, or anyone blindly it’s not a winning strategy. One of the things that is destroying this country today. Groupthink. Lack of independent thinking. Retreat to your echo chamber and live by your own set of facts.

This is really all that matters. We don't need full herd immunity through vaccination/natural infection. We just need to protect those who are most at risk from severe illness. The vaccine has been available to them for four months now, time to drop all restrictions and move on with life. But of course, government has too much invested to do that. Need to keep the scheme and the "emergency" going.

If the elderly are protected through vaccination, we have the ability to treat any younger person who may get severe disease through monoclonal antibodies and other methods. Plus, they can also get the vaccine to begin with if they choose to.

Government benefits by controlling the population. Feeding them a narrative, making them scared and it leads to more votes for those in power. It is all about power, cern.

A person's vaccine status is a private matter. Vaccine passport is fundamentally against that. It is also government sanctioned discrimination against those who choose not to get the shot. Discrimination in any form is unacceptable. Nobody should be told they can't do something because they didn't want to put something in to their own body.

He needs to drink a beer and relax. The unhinged rantings are becoming daily.

I do not partake in alcohol.

You should do more research about 1) covid facts and 2) look at the messaging from most global governments. Connect the dots.

Never before did anyone lock down healthy people during a pandemic. In fact, a 2019 pandemic preparedness exercise specifically said that wasn't a good idea. Yet once China (a communist, authoritarian nation where the virus just so happened to originate) implemented its lockdown the rest of the world all fell in line. Ask yourself why that is.

There was a professor from Stanford on NewsNation last night who was pointing out that Because of the very high vaccination rate of the elderly, we should open things completely up because the risks and implications of isolation and negative health impacts in restricting movements far outweighs the risks of transmission at this point.

I'm on board with removing restrictions very soon and we are on that path. Honest question though, what can't elderly people do now that they would do tomorrow if we removed all restrictions?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT