ADVERTISEMENT

Felt highlights importance of Subscriber Support - $40,000 and climbing!

walshtrips

All American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2006
The following message is in the AD Newsletter this morning. Onward Setonia offers Subscription memberships at 3 levels, $25/month, $50/month, and $89/month. Each level comes with benefits. Our goal is to achieve $250,000 in recurring annual payments, which would be a tremendous boost to our NIL resources:

We’re now almost six months into the existence of Onward Setonia, our official NIL entity that is gaining steam every day, and I want to continue to stress that in today’s collegiate landscape, we need our fans to support our student-athletes’ ability to earn compensation for their name, image and likeness.

There are many ways to get involved, and I’d like to point out that Onward Setonia is seeking out 250 subscribers to its Guardians membership, which is $89 per month. If Onward Setonia can reach that number, over $250,000 will be raised per year that can help our student-athletes and help our programs flourish in this new era of NIL.

Please read more about Onward Setonia’s Guardians membership and I hope you’ll consider becoming a member!

Details for all three subscription levels: https://www.onwardsetonia.com/subscribe

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT