ADVERTISEMENT

NIL support -$90,503 raised and counting. ONWARD SETONIA!

Dan/Mike you probably already know this but all the comms coming from the schools social channels aren’t pushing
I pledged $100 per NIT game about 2 weeks ago, and asked others to make similar pledges. The link for contributions to this site will be shut down after the NIT Final. Either way, all contributions end up in the same pot.

Thanks to our alumni and fans for their overwhelming support!

Mike

Gary will be cutting a check tomorrow for the difference. Right now that's $2,100.

Gary has already donated a 5 figure amount to the Match. Pls help him out by donating what you can afford.

Thank you.

Well done Frank Iannone $225

Now at $79,065. Less than a thousand to go so Gary doesn't have to make another donation to reach $80K.

As noted Gary and Paul have already donated 5 figures each.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
Bob Roth makes his 5TH donation and now we need just $900 to hit $80K without Gary getting involved.

$79,100

Reactions: Aross1995
Mike and Dan..... We Should now be over the top
Beyond ridiculous.

Thank you Peter Frischman $1,000

$80,200 with 189 donors.

BTW, if anyone donates who has previously donated that will not count as another donor, SO, if you donate again, even a small amount, use a different name so we can get to 200 donors.

Cannot express my gratitude enough. You all did Piratecrew proud.

Mike McBride and Bryan Felt as well as Sha are aware of this match. It should make a difference in offering a player when combined with other NIL funds.

If you're not in love with this team then I question if you have a heart. I know it's the NIT but I will remember this game for the rest of my life.

Never saw a coach get more from his team than what Shaheen Holloway did this year. Please show him and the players the love they deserve.

spotfund

Encouraging that the NIT championship gear is through onward setonia and not the team store. Got emails from onward setonia AND from Seton Hall directly promoting NIT gear through OS.

I don’t think we would have seen that a year ago. Might be reading too much into it, but seems like McBride is winning some internal debates and carving out a niche in this area

Encouraging that the NIT championship gear is through onward setonia and not the team store. Got emails from onward setonia AND from Seton Hall directly promoting NIT gear through OS.

I don’t think we would have seen that a year ago. Might be reading too much into it, but seems like McBride is winning some internal debates and carving out a niche in this area

$3500 raised in the last hour. Sick
Did another $100 and bought the NIT shirt and hat on onward setonia.
Go pirates!

This comment probably won’t end well but $11.99 to ship me a t-shirt is outrageous.

• Wow
Reactions: silkcitypirate
Enjoyed every second of this trip. On the family and friends bus back to the hotel there was a ton of singing and smiles. The party is going full force with Players and fans taking pictures with the trophy and winning NIT placard.

Who is doubting Sha, coaches and friends doing the NIT dance now!!!

Woohoo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT