ADVERTISEMENT

Onward Setonia announces new GUARDIAN membership.

walshtrips

All American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2006
We're pleased to introduce our new Guardian membership. Guardian memberships are $89/month, a tribute to our 1989 Final Four team.

To honor Elizabeth Ann Seton, a selfless guardian throughout her life, we're seeking 250 Guardians in celebration of Mother Seton's 250th birth year in 2024.

The membership comes with great benefits, including an annual event where we'll recognize our Guardian members.

You can track the progress of the campaign, in real-time, on the signup page:

250 Guardians will provide a solid foundation, of $250,000+ annually, to provide NIL opportunities for our student-athletes.

Please consider a Guardian membership today!!!

GO PIRATES!!!

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
You will also need to move any old recurring contribution to their new provider.

Reactions: walshtrips
I’m definitely considering this

What’s the initial term? How many months commitment?
Ideally, supporters will stay with us for 12 months minimum, and continue supporting thereafter. It's a month to month commitment, which can be cancelled at any time. The idea is to create a monthly revenue stream that will be used to provide NIL opportunities.

Each year there will be an annual event recognizing Guardian supporters, you have to be an active member to attend the event.

I hope this answers your questions.

Mike— hopefully this is the last time we have to resubscribe? I’m sure there’s a good reason for it but it just adds to the confusion that is NIL.
You will also need to move any old recurring contribution to their new provider.
HHOD memberships were for one year. Most of the HHOD subscribers have transferred their subscription to Onward Setonia, at my request. The remaining HHOD subscriptions will be expiring in the next few months. My hope is that the remaining HHOD subscribers will re-up with Onward Setonia.

Onward Setonia set up their subscriptions page on Squarespace, which doesn't have a great backend platform for monthly subscriptions, or fundraising campaigns. New subscribing members are being directed to Spot Fund which allows members to track the progress of campaigns, and see success in real-time. Spot Fund offers transparency for supporters, which was a big consideration when we chose the Spot Fund platform.

PLEASE NOTE that your existing subscription will be automatically canceled 30 days from today. To avoid any disruptions in your access, we recommend completing the resubscription process at your earliest convenience.”

This has been a learning curve for all of us. Feel free to contact me with questions at walshtrips@comcast.net

WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!

Last edited:
HHOD memberships were for one year. Most of the HHOD subscribers have transferred their subscription to Onward Setonia, at my request. The remaining HHOD subscriptions will be expiring in the next few months. My hope is that the remaining HHOD subscribers will re-up with Onward Setonia.

Onward Setonia set up their subscriptions page on Squarespace, which doesn't have a great backend platform for monthly subscriptions, or fundraising campaigns. New subscribing members are being directed to Spot Fund which allows members to track the progress of campaigns, and see success in real-time. Spot Fund offers transparency for supporters, which was a big consideration when we chose the Spot Fund platform.

Those who are already members don't have to move their subscriptions at this time. We'll contact existing members over the next two months to encourage a transfer to the new Spot Fund platform.

This has been a learning curve for all of us. Feel free to contact me with questions at walshtrips@comcast.net

WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!
Thanks, Mike. The email sent out today from Onward Setonia is contradictory. It says the following:

“PLEASE NOTE that your existing subscription will be automatically canceled 30 days from today. To avoid any disruptions in your access, we recommend completing the resubscription process at your earliest convenience.”

I have no issue moving my subscription, but just looking for some clarification on the transfer.

Thanks, Mike. The email sent out today from Onward Setonia is contradictory. It says the following:

“PLEASE NOTE that your existing subscription will be automatically canceled 30 days from today. To avoid any disruptions in your access, we recommend completing the resubscription process at your earliest convenience.”

I have no issue moving my subscription, but just looking for some clarification on the transfer.
You're correct. I hadn't seen the earlier email and just spoke with our administrator. I wasn't aware of the process that was put in place. I apologize.

Thanks for the heads up. I corrected my error in the prior message.

Reactions: Hall Is Life
We're pleased to introduce our new Guardian membership. Guardian memberships are $89/month, a tribute to our 1989 Final Four team.

To honor Elizabeth Ann Seton, a selfless guardian throughout her life, we're seeking 250 Guardians in celebration of Mother Seton's 250th birth year in 2024.

The membership comes with great benefits, including an annual event where we'll recognize our Guardian members.

You can track the progress of the campaign, in real-time, on the signup page:

250 Guardians will provide a solid foundation, of $250,000+ annually, to provide NIL opportunities for our student-athletes.

Please consider a Guardian membership today!!!

GO PIRATES!!!
Thanks Mike
E mails came early and process seems simple. Go Hall

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT