ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Email Red Flag

SHUSA

All World
Jan 10, 2013
Heres the email he sent to everyone. Anything stand out?

Biden-Harris 2024
I know this message is long, but I hope you’ll take a moment to read it and be reminded of all the things we have been able to accomplish because of our victory in 2020.
When Kamala and I were sworn in over two years ago, the economy was on its back. Schools and businesses were closed. People were hurting. And far too many were mourning the loss of a loved one to COVID.
Kamala and I agreed that we couldn’t just rebuild the economy as it was before: we needed to build an economy from the bottom up and the middle out, not the top down. So we got right to work and passed the American Rescue Plan.
Today, our economy has recovered faster and stronger than any other developed country in the world, we’ve created more jobs in two years than any president in a four-year term, and the unemployment rate is near record lows.
And we didn’t stop there: we kept working to make progress on the issues that matter.
We passed the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, kicking off a decade of rebuilding our country’s roads, bridges, highways, ports, internet, and railroads.
We passed the most significant gun safety legislation in over three decades.
We took on Big Pharma and won, capping the cost of insulin at $35 a month for seniors -- now, the biggest insulin manufacturers are lowering the cost for everyone.
We passed the Inflation Reduction Act, which is bringing down costs for working people and is the largest investment to combat climate change in U.S. history -- because I believe building a clean energy future starts in America.
When I look back at all the things we’ve accomplished together, I feel proud -- and I’m reminded that there’s so much more work for us to get done.
I know I don’t need to remind you what’s at stake in this election: the MAGA Republicans in this race want to drag us backward.
When they look at America, all they can see is carnage, darkness, and despair. They spread fear and lies for profit and power. When Kamala and I look at America, we see possibility.
If you’re with Kamala and me in this fight, can you pitch in a donation of $25 right now? Grassroots contributions from supporters like you are laying the strong foundation we’ll need to win in 2024.
If the last two years show you anything, it’s that there’s not a single thing beyond our capacity if we do it together. I am proud to have you in my corner.
Thank you,
Joe
Joe Biden​

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Basic math, it’s been over 3 years, not 2.
well he did say OVER two years ago.

my point is they are shoving "Kamala and I" everywhere in attempt to make it seem like she had anything to do with those accomplishments. Theyre trying to paint a picture she is the seamless transition so voters dont get spooked voting in biden. poor attempt imo

Joe wants to talk about the employment numbers without pointing out the pandemic caused him to be at a point where they had no choice to but to get better. He's helped with the cost of insulin medication, but hardly any other type of medication. Thank God nobody in my family has diabetes, but I'll bet Big Pharma has made up for what they've lowered on insulin medication with everything else they have on the market plus the governments help pushing the vaccines. Nothing beats the talking point of after 2 years claiming transitory inflation we finally recognized it was a problem, so pat us on the back for fixing something we let get out of hand.

Reactions: shu09
Joe wants to talk about the employment numbers without pointing out the pandemic caused him to be at a point where they had no choice to but to get better.

While true, everyone was predicting a recession and a harsh landing coming out of the pandemic / high inflation environment. Given where we are today with the highest number of employees ever, the highest number of manufacturing employees since 2008, the soft landing and inflation being over etc, maybe Biden does deserve some credit on the state of the economy?

While true, everyone was predicting a recession and a harsh landing coming out of the pandemic / high inflation environment. Given where we are today with the highest number of employees ever, the highest number of manufacturing employees since 2008, the soft landing and inflation being over etc, maybe Biden does deserve some credit on the state of the economy?
Yes he deserves all the credits and the blames. The gap between rich and poor continues to grow as it probably has done since Teddy Roosevelt was President. I think the costs of necessities have gone up tremendously.

Total employment has gone up something like 40 of the last 45 years. I'm not really sure every President deserves credit on that. But if that's something you think he deserves credit, sure.

Yes he deserves all the credits and the blames. The gap between rich and poor continues to grow as it probably has done since Teddy Roosevelt was President. I think the costs of necessities have gone up tremendously.

That gap will always grow. Wealthy people own assets that make them more money. Poor people don't.
The cost of everything went up but wage growth is now back to slightly exceeding inflation. That's a good thing.

Total employment has gone up something like 40 of the last 45 years. I'm not really sure every President deserves credit on that. But if that's something you think he deserves credit, sure.

Only because of the context that everyone was predicting that we would see a recession and job losses.
That didn't happen and Biden's policies including the inflation reduction act, chips act and infrastructure bill are key reasons as to why the economy stayed strong. He does deserve some credit for where we are today, and of course he will be touting that record as any president would.

That gap will always grow. Wealthy people own assets that make them more money. Poor people don't.
The cost of everything went up but wage growth is now back to slightly exceeding inflation. That's a good thing.
The loss of the middle class is the real issue. The middle class owning assets would reduce the assets the rich can get their hands on. For example in northern NJ the housing market is made for the rich to gobble it up while people making 150K can't get their hands on a nice house in a good neighborhood with a good school system.

i work for a major financial firm. all the republicans have to face facts the recession never came, inflation is normalized. we have been predicting it as well as the rest of our industry. and its not trump or anything else. gotta credit it to biden. it was a soft landing

Reactions: Turiddu
The loss of the middle class is the real issue. The middle class owning assets would reduce the assets the rich can get their hands on. For example in northern NJ the housing market is made for the rich to gobble it up while people making 150K can't get their hands on a nice house in a good neighborhood with a good school system.
i know its hard for people like you admit... but maybe you're just wrong here? spade is looking like a spade. maybe if it smelled more like pee and less like weed in nyc, where you don't even live, maybe you'd find something to credit biden for.

i work for a major financial firm. all the republicans have to face facts the recession never came, inflation is normalized. we have been predicting it as well as the rest of our industry. and its not trump or anything else. gotta credit it to biden. it was a soft landing

Lol. Recession will be hitting hard before you know it.

i know its hard for people like you admit... but maybe you're just wrong here? spade is looking like a spade. maybe if it smelled more like pee and less like weed in nyc, where you don't even live, maybe you'd find something to credit biden for.
You lost that argument on that thread so you’re trying to bring it up on another thread because all the posts after your guaranteed W statement said people smoking weed in crowded places are douchebags. You’re not going to argue with Merge on that thread there’s nothing wrong with it? Not going to argue it’s just an herb it has no negative effect on other people? So trying to bring it up by replying to a post about the loss of the middle class was the way to go. Desperately trying to find a way to make the smell of weed in cities ok. Go take on hall85 and merge in the other thread. You won’t do that because you don’t have a leg to stand on.

Last edited:
When people say inflation is over the year over year increases are 3.4% now but since Jan 2021 inflation is up 17.3% .That increase in 3 years compares to 5.8% in the first 3 years of the Trump administration.Annual inflation now compares to the inflated base under Biden so the bows they are taking on inflation need to be put in context.

Reactions: shu09
theyve been saying that for legit 2 years. as trump said. eventually you'll be right. eventually.

I'm quite confident there will be a recession by this fall at the latest.

When people say inflation is over the year over year increases are 3.4% now but since Jan 2021 inflation is up 17.3% .That increase in 3 years compares to 5.8% in the first 3 years of the Trump administration.Annual inflation now compares to the inflated base under Biden so the bows they are taking on inflation need to be put in context.

Yep, that's the dirty little secret. They've raised the floor significantly and are now comparing prices today versus the elevated floor.

A gallon of milk shouldn't cost $4.50. Eggs shouldn't cost $4 a carton. On a larger scale, the average price of a car shouldn't be over $30,000. The average price of a home shouldn't be over $400,000.

The economy is better than the republicants would have you believe. Jobs, GDP growth are all good. While it may be lower now, inflation is still very bad under Biden as you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, you don't get back the horrendous inflation of the first 2 years. You also have to talk about the huge deficits under Biden although Trump and the republicants can't talk about that either.

Biden’s problem is that he keeps taking credit and patting himself on the back, but 1) people see his decline and Luke he’s trying too hard to convince, 2) he also needs to pivot and talk about the next four years….what’s his plan? What’s his vision? Spend trillions more? Maybe it will be successful, but screaming about saving the soul of the nation and doing victory laps when the public isn’t buying is curious.

Exactly, context is everything but you have to include both the spending and supply shocks related to the pandemic and war in Ukraine. Those both cause large inflationary pressure that we’re going to happen no matter who won in 2020.

Biden gets credit with where we are today because of the legislation that passed that helped the economy. Without the infrastructure bill, inflation reduction and chips act, we would not have fared nearly as well.

He should be taking credit for where we are today, as any president would.

Reactions: SHUSA
i just think they're trying to get ahead of the fact kamala might very well have to suit up as president if he wins the nomination. they're trying to soften the blow now

i just think they're trying to get ahead of the fact kamala might very well have to suit up as president if he wins the nomination. they're trying to soften the blow now
Unfortunately, sharing credit and putting her name with his I don’t think is a great idea. VP’s historically don’t move the needle and if it is Trump / Biden, who would Trump pick to counteract Harris? Noem? That would be interesting.

Biden gets credit with where we are today because of the legislation that passed that helped the economy. Without the infrastructure bill, inflation reduction and chips act, we would not have fared nearly as well.
The effect of those bills is probably not much seeing as the spending is done over 10 years. Do you have how much is/was actually spent (not appropriated) in each bill by year? I can't find it.

The effect of those bills is probably not much seeing as the spending is done over 10 years. Do you have how much is/was actually spent (not appropriated) in each bill by year? I can't find it.
Is there any way to measure how many jobs 199A created and it’s impact on the economy?

he picked an incompetant checkbox who turned out to be worse and unlikeable than anyone could have imagined

Unfortunately, sharing credit and putting her name with his I don’t think is a great idea. VP’s historically don’t move the needle and if it is Trump / Biden, who would Trump pick to counteract Harris? Noem? That would be interesting.
the last email asking for donations was signed off by Kamala only with her picture.

I haven't seen a direct funding page that shows it organized well.

There is some tracking here

and usaspending.com has it depending how deep you want to dig.

That said, there are a ton of infrastructure projects all over the country.
There are more people working in construction currently than ever. There are 600k more employed in construction than the before the pandemic.

There are several high profile silicon manufacturing projects underway, and companies that produce the chemicals needed are ramping up supplies to meet the new demand. There are incentives to use US steel etc... There are a ton of little things that created jobs. That's why employment has remained stubbornly high as interest rates kept rising. These bills without a doubt aided in our soft landing.

Long article linked below but it really covers a lot of ground on the wasteful spending of Bidenomics.

Reactions: bac2therac
Heres the email he sent to everyone. Anything stand out?

Biden-Harris 2024
I know this message is long, but I hope you’ll take a moment to read it and be reminded of all the things we have been able to accomplish because of our victory in 2020.
When Kamala and I were sworn in over two years ago, the economy was on its back. Schools and businesses were closed. People were hurting. And far too many were mourning the loss of a loved one to COVID.
Kamala and I agreed that we couldn’t just rebuild the economy as it was before: we needed to build an economy from the bottom up and the middle out, not the top down. So we got right to work and passed the American Rescue Plan.
Today, our economy has recovered faster and stronger than any other developed country in the world, we’ve created more jobs in two years than any president in a four-year term, and the unemployment rate is near record lows.
And we didn’t stop there: we kept working to make progress on the issues that matter.
We passed the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, kicking off a decade of rebuilding our country’s roads, bridges, highways, ports, internet, and railroads.
We passed the most significant gun safety legislation in over three decades.
We took on Big Pharma and won, capping the cost of insulin at $35 a month for seniors -- now, the biggest insulin manufacturers are lowering the cost for everyone.
We passed the Inflation Reduction Act, which is bringing down costs for working people and is the largest investment to combat climate change in U.S. history -- because I believe building a clean energy future starts in America.
When I look back at all the things we’ve accomplished together, I feel proud -- and I’m reminded that there’s so much more work for us to get done.
I know I don’t need to remind you what’s at stake in this election: the MAGA Republicans in this race want to drag us backward.
When they look at America, all they can see is carnage, darkness, and despair. They spread fear and lies for profit and power. When Kamala and I look at America, we see possibility.
If you’re with Kamala and me in this fight, can you pitch in a donation of $25 right now? Grassroots contributions from supporters like you are laying the strong foundation we’ll need to win in 2024.
If the last two years show you anything, it’s that there’s not a single thing beyond our capacity if we do it together. I am proud to have you in my corner.
Thank you,
Joe
Joe Biden​
His allegiance is to Globalists that champion DEPOPULATION

You know it’s RED FLAG on one’s intelligence to support Bidunce at this point.

You have to be joking
Smarten up !

He deserves all of the credit for a disastrous economy and a likely collapse of our country if they are allowed to cheat and rig it again to prop up Bidunce to be their puppet.

Yep, that's the dirty little secret. They've raised the floor significantly and are now comparing prices today versus the elevated floor.

A gallon of milk shouldn't cost $4.50. Eggs shouldn't cost $4 a carton. On a larger scale, the average price of a car shouldn't be over $30,000. The average price of a home shouldn't be over $400,000.
You have been predicting a recession since Biden came into office. It hasn’t happened. But to be fair, many economists predicted a recession for 2023. One year you will be right. It’s just not going to happen in 2023.

Jay Powell should be commended for an outstanding job for steering clear of a recession while lowering inflation which I believe is the first time in history that has been done. Despite the amazing job, Trump has stated he will not reappoint Jay Powell.

As far as inflation goes, of course there was going to be inflation due to the money that was pumped into the economy by Trump and Biden during CoVid. But other factors such as drought, the war in Ukraine, OpeC reducing oil production 3 times, and supply chain problems contributed greatly to inflation. Despite these awful combination of problems, the economy is in great shape. That is a true amazing achievement. You want to pick out the cost of eggs, you really need to see this as a whole.

• Haha
Long article linked below but it really covers a lot of ground on the wasteful spending of Bidenomics.

I didn’t suggest nothing was wasteful in any of the bills Biden signed into law, what I said was that they were part of the reason our economy has remained strong after the high inflation environment and rapidly rising interest rates to combat the inflation.

if we didn’t have the injections of cash, as well as the promise of continued cash and additional projects for years from here, our economy would look very different today.

We weathered the storms we faced well.

Perfect Republican talking point. Be damned with facts and data.

A year ago there were three things that really affected people’s wallet - gas, food and cost of housing. Gas has come down. Food has come down. Average costs of eggs during the years. https://www.statista.com/statistics/236852/retail-price-of-eggs-in-the-united-states/

The biggest factor in my opinion is housing costs. Due to interest rates being high, normally that reduces the demand for housing and prices go down. But because so many people have low interest loans, they are not moving. Therefore, inventory is low keeping housing prices high. So you have high prices with high mortgage rates which will be coming down. But not to 3%.

I bought my first house in 2001. My mortgage was over 8%. People forget that interest rates have been artificially very low the past decade.

Also, since the crash of 2008, interest rates were low which meant companies large and small bought up real estate. They built rental units and not homes for sale or condos. This also reduced the supply of housing. Housing and rent are high which means less cash in people’s pockets. That’s where the real pain is at this point in time. This too will alieviate as this is temporary.

A year ago there were three things that really affected people’s wallet - gas, food and cost of housing. Gas has come down. Food has come down. Average costs of eggs during the years. https://www.statista.com/statistics/236852/retail-price-of-eggs-in-the-united-states/

The biggest factor in my opinion is housing costs. Due to interest rates being high, normally that reduces the demand for housing and prices go down. But because so many people have low interest loans, they are not moving. Therefore, inventory is low keeping housing prices high. So you have high prices with high mortgage rates which will be coming down. But not to 3%.

I bought my first house in 2001. My mortgage was over 8%. People forget that interest rates have been artificially very low the past decade.

Also, since the crash of 2008, interest rates were low which meant companies large and small bought up real estate. They built rental units and not homes for sale or condos. This also reduced the supply of housing. Housing and rent are high which means less cash in people’s pockets. That’s where the real pain is at this point in time. This too will alieviate as this is temporary.
It’s not be damned with facts. It’s the fact who are these numbers helping the elite 1%? You can help the elite 1% and make the data look good. If people aren’t feeling the stats who cares? At the same time after a 9% inflation rate a couple years ago you would hope one of the following years rates would be negative to return to normal but it wasn’t. The cost of things is still growing. Inflation up over 15% since 2021. So who is left with money and who isn’t matters. You think people are walking in to vote saying what does the data say or am I better off or not?

It’s not be damned with facts. It’s the fact who are these numbers helping the elite 1%? You can help the elite 1% and make the data look good. If people aren’t feeling the stats who cares? At the same time after a 9% inflation rate a couple years ago you would hope one of the following years rates would be negative to return to normal but it wasn’t. The cost of things is still growing. Inflation up over 15% since 2021. So who is left with money and who isn’t matters. You think people are walking in to vote saying what does the data say or am I better off or not?
You are not talking reality. When has the inflation rate gone negative? The Great Depression and the Great Recession. Are you really calling for a recession? Then You would be yelling that Biden was killing the economy.

What has effected people the most is housing and rent. That is what is driving that feeling. People looking to buy a house and feeling rents rising. That’s the biggest culprit. This Republican talking point is just an effort to blame someone. The US is doing great. And it’s not limited to the 1%.

BTW,
For a party that has been preaching a trickle down economics, this is an interesting turn.

Reactions: SHUSA

Lol food has not come down. Why do you guys keep repeating that untrue comment. Doesn't erase the new world of permanent high prcing that they are only increasing 3.4%

.and just saw gas prices went up 11 cents in my area last week so we shall see

You are not talking reality. When has the inflation rate gone negative? The Great Depression and the Great Recession. Are you really calling for a recession? Then You would be yelling that Biden was killing the economy.

What has effected people the most is housing and rent. That is what is driving that feeling. People looking to buy a house and feeling rents rising. That’s the biggest culprit. This Republican talking point is just an effort to blame someone. The US is doing great. And it’s not limited to the 1%.

BTW,
For a party that has been preaching a trickle down economics, this is an interesting turn.
That’s as absurd as saying when the market corrects itself and goes down it’s a recession. Nobody’s calling for a recession. That’s just dumb.

He is right though. Voters generally don’t care about nuance and understanding issues. They care about how they feel. Biden hasn't really started campaigning yet, but he certainly needs to do a better job of selling his policies.

If he were running against anyone other than Trump, he would be in trouble because of how voters feel.

• Haha
He is right though. Voters generally don’t care about nuance and understanding issues. They care about how they feel. Biden hasn't really started campaigning yet, but he certainly needs to do a better job of selling his policies.

If he were running against anyone other than Trump, he would be in trouble because of how voters feel.
Serious question…do you really think he is going to campaign? He hasn’t had a solo press conference since last summer and only three last year. He’s passing on the Super Bowl and a chance to sell his administration to over 100 million people.

You are correct in that Trump is the only Republican he can beat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT