ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Precautions at the Rock?

Lets stop predicting doom and gloom. It is just as likely that Delta could peak by Labor Day. (I’ve heard experts say this.) Lets see where we are in two months.

Yes I agree the experts say Delta could possibly peak by Labor Day.

They are also saying that Lambda will the next prominent strain in a couple months. This could be a more dangerous variant than Delta.

Yes. This is why I think we will have no fans at the rock this season. Williamsport is an outdoor settings. With Delta in play now and Lambda/other variants in the next couple months, things aren't looking good.
Meanwhile 40,000 at a Yankee Stadium tonight.

Because you claim you are interested in buying tickets for the fall, but from your post on LOTS you claim to have left the house only once in 18 months to get the J&J vaccine shot.

Plus the fact that events happen at the Rock and other NJ venues currently, if policies change it will not be SHU choice, but will be driven by directives of the state of NJ.

You're wrong. I didn't leave the house to get the J&J shot. A nurse from my doctors office came to my house to administer the vaccine.

• Haha
Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Yes. This is why I think we will have no fans at the rock this season. Williamsport is an outdoor settings. With Delta in play now and Lambda/other variants in the next couple months, things aren't looking good.
More outdoor events canceled today. Garth Brooks canceled all of his shows.

Hi. Any updates on covid precautions for the upcoming season? IHME forecast does not look good for December

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT