ADVERTISEMENT

Cry Baby Kamala Wants Notes And Seated Debate

ed odowd

All American
Apr 24, 2013
After all we have all seen her word salad speeches so we need to do everything possible to address her public speaking weaknesses.Make sense ,but she already has a network in her corner moderating so she must really be scared.I think Donna Brazil’s now with ABC so maybe she can leak some questions to Kamala.

Reactions: afghan whigs
Should be no notes, muted mics, and one additional debate.

Anything less and and we'll know who the cowards are, probably both.

After all we have all seen her word salad speeches so we need to do everything possible to address her public speaking weaknesses.Make sense ,but she already has a network in her corner moderating so she must really be scared.I think Donna Brazil’s now with ABC so maybe she can leak some questions to Kamala.
She's not scared at all....her handlers are who have been purposely keeping her away from talking off script are.

I understand why a candidate would request notes. But seriously what's the deal with a seated debate? You would think the 78 year old would want the seated debate not the 59 year old.

I understand why a candidate would request notes. But seriously what's the deal with a seated debate? You would think the 78 year old would want the seated debate not the 59 year old.
probably because trump cant actually sit still with all the amphetamines hes on.

both candidates are scared of the debate but right now momentum is in harris corner and trump needs to do something so he's gotta bend a bit and harris knows it.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
probably because trump cant actually sit still with all the amphetamines hes on.

both candidates are scared of the debate but right now momentum is in harris corner and trump needs to do something so he's gotta bend a bit and harris knows it.

Soon as Harris debates, she will be exposed as incompetent and her popularity will tank like Biden's.

• Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate

No he doesn’t he’s just gotta make it known she’s afraid of the rules she agreed to.

Soon as Harris debates, she will be exposed as incompetent and her popularity will tank like Biden's.
it's for moderate voters. im not sure who the debate will expose. im not sure trump even cares about being president anymore

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT