ADVERTISEMENT

DEBATE LIVE THREAD.

SHUSA

All World
Jan 10, 2013
LOS live thread. so far this isn't as bad as i expected. plenty of time left for that.

trump is more compelling because its talk about economy. harris public speaking is fine. neither of them have a plan.

funny part was trumps first answer was great until he looked up and broke script and went on a rant about illegals and mental institutions. he just has to stay on script.

Last edited:
lol @ the fact checker having to state that children are not allowed to be aborted after birth.

trump now talking about logistics of congress which makes him look experienced. he needs to play up that. kamala not showing better right now. but more trump talks the better chance he has.

started with a good answer about abortion then adhd's to student loans.

They're going to whine after this that ABC was in the tank for Harris and that the moderators had it in for Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate
kamala with a bit of a haymaker about trumps criminal history while talking about his exaggerated rhetoric.

muir i think doing a decent job.

trump couldn't stay on course long enough. he was winning early stage but looking typical now. kamala might be off topic too but you cant tell because she doesn't yell crazy stuff.

• Love
its now about attacking each other. american people lose. why cant we have debates where each candidate goes into details on their plans?

The one thing I'll say about the moderators is they've invited Harris to respond far more than they have Trump. Not sure that's fair.

The one thing I'll say about the moderators is they've invited Harris to respond far more than they have Trump. Not sure that's fair.
trump has the mic longer. wont stop talking. moderators are fine come on. moderators don't give him a response because he's already talking before they can say it.

just hate this personal attack situation. neither have a platform.

now hes fear mongering WW3 and debating joe biden. oof as i wrote this kamala just pointed it out

first question from moderators about trump specific comments. well see if kamala gets one. but honestly trumps comments are so absurd and so frequent that even the most neutral of moderators would have to address one of them.

Trump lost by default after the eating dogs comment. That’s all that will be talked about.

yea this one is a beatdown. and yes both whine and give personal attacks.

kamala the first one to say let's compare plans which is what this debate sorely needs to go back to.
She’s had 90 minutes to talk about her plans, but all we have is 2 big babies on stage neither mentioning their plans. Another 30 minutes will not include a plan. Insane no questions on price controls.

trump 4 years and no healthcare plan? hes been touting it since 2016. but he did weasel out of that answer nicely.

Turns out it's not very difficult to beat this guy in a debate if you're not an octogenarian in very obvious cognitive decline.

Then again, my recollection is I thought Hillary beat Trump in their debates and it didn't matter. I don't think Trump lost like this back then, though.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
She’s had 90 minutes to talk about her plans, but all we have is 2 big babies on stage neither mentioning their plans. Another 30 minutes will not include a plan.
she's only been the nominee for how long? trump has had 8 years on some of this stuff. agree both big babies but one has totally blown up. kamala is speaking better than him. that was her knock.

she's only been the nominee for how long? trump has had 8 years on some of this stuff. agree both big babies but one has totally blown up. kamala is speaking better than him. that was her knock.
7 weeks. Too short to have a plan. Maybe she needs 18 weeks and we can find out after elected.

This two whining liars thing is a joke. Dude is getting crushed. PS, he has spent years spreading election lies and literally tried to overthrow our government. He is an enemy to democracy and needs to be put out to pasture yesterday

HE has no health plan he said he is working on it. Lol !!!!
He has no health plan and she has no plan for the Middle East to get a ceasefire. Both are lost as to what needs to be done. A year ago there was a thing on LOS talking about biggest issues in America, childhood obesity was at the top, insane the moderators don’t address this.

Trump melting down. Credit to Harris, bated him with crowd size, calling him weak, etc. Got her off the hook from answering about her flip flops and the state of the country.

If I’m her campaign I don’t agree to another debate. Can’t go better for her than this.

Cant wait to here the spin from both sides . A draw I think is a win for Harris and again the small percentage of undecided voters in battle states will determine the election . I thought Chinese people would eat cats not Haitians ! I can't help myself I had to throw in some Trump humor.

Cant wait to hear the spin from both sides . A draw I think is a win for Harris and again the small percentage of undecided voters in battle states will determine the election . I thought Chinese people would eat cats not Haitians ! I can't help myself I had to throw in some Trump humor.
overall that was a disaster for trump. kamala cooked him and he also cooked himself. hes always on rage mode 11. fighting biden. and eating dogs and cats. and all about ego. a big question was public speaking and she did well in that department.

the fox news recap is unanimous he was the loser.

A lot of Trumpers are not responded. I guess they are waiting for Fox spin and take it from there. Honestly cannot wait till this election is over so I can concentrate on Hall BB with no more election stuff . GO PIRATES !!!!

overall that was a disaster for trump. kamala cooked him and he also cooked himself. hes always on rage mode 11. fighting biden. and eating dogs and cats. and all about ego. a big question was public speaking and she did well in that department.

the fox news recap is unanimous he was the loser.
And Jake Tapper of CNN said it wasn’t a good night for Trump but not sure Kamala did enough to fill in the blanks of what people want to know about her policies. Question is if she did so well, why wouldn’t she want to do another one?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT