ADVERTISEMENT

Delgado

PirateSal

All World
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2001
Angel has 5 Big East Games with at least 15 And 15 and the rest of the big east there is no one with with at least one game of 15 & 15

Most underrated and most disrespected player in the Big East and the country!!!

Total disgrace that he has not won Big East Player of the Week during this record setting period. Only player in Big East history to have Back to back 20 + reb games!!!

If AD ever unleashes his inner beast, he might get the respect he deserves. What? He's the Rodney Dangerfield of college bball, but I'm proud he's one of SH's.

Angel has 5 Big East Games with at least 15 And 15 and the rest of the big east there is no one with with at least one game of 15 & 15

Most underrated and most disrespected player in the Big East and the country!!!

Total disgrace that he has not won Big East Player of the Week during this record setting period. Only player in Big East history to have Back to back 20 + reb games!!!

Post of the year!

I don't think they've had a 2-0 week yet in the league season? That obviously matters. Have a nice game along with a win tomorrow and I say he gets the POW.

I don't think they've had a 2-0 week yet in the league season? That obviously matters. Have a nice game along with a win tomorrow and I say he gets the POW.

I'm sure that's the reason and, honestly, it's a silly one. It's an individual award and the league should be recognizing great performances no matter what the team's record was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT