ADVERTISEMENT

DePaul part 2 Game Thread

i like the way it ended there, but that was a brutally ugly half of basketball. It's become our norm.

Seriously, I'd have an easier time watching something repulsive like Cannibal Holocaust than watching our play lately.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
Give credit to the Hall’s defense resulting in DePaul’s poor shooting thus far.

i like the way it ended there, but that was a brutally ugly half of basketball. It's become our norm.

Seriously, I'd have an easier time watching something repulsive like Cannibal Holocaust than watching our play lately.
Unfortunately it will usually look ugly, that's how we play and somehow find ways to win a decent amount of games.

I was watching Xavier earlier and they are similar in my opinion.

I must admit it does get old but I'll be fine with a win.

Reactions: Hall-O-Daze
Hall played good defense. Too many wasted opportunities.. Rhoden I thought was our best player n half. Even his misses are mainly quality attempts Need defensive intensity in first 5 minutes of this half.

cant see depaul winning this game. but i cant see them playing any worse. not worried about losing but worried we dont play efficiently vs a team begging for it.

richmonds vision and passing has been getting a lot better. hes getting there.

ummm and1 for rhoden??

finally. if rhoden hits those 3s its a wrap. hes been really paying attention to the boards.

Rhoden is playing well. We have missed a ton of threes. They just can’t draw the crowd into this game. Richmond can distribute well tonight.

God our offense is ugly. Like fingernails on a blackboard to my eyes.

You can’t throw a bounce pass to Samuel has probably worst hands in big east.This game up for grabs now and loss puts NIT on horizon.What a come down from OOC

Keep letting them hang around and this is what happens. DePaul is gong to keep fighting. Let’s try to get to the free throw line and put Ike back in to protect the paint.

Our offense…. The same player never takes a shot two possessions in a row. Make a bucket, go cold for 4 minutes, repeat. Can’t we ever let somebody get hot?

Reactions: PirateFan94
cant see depaul winning this game. but i cant see them playing any worse. not worried about losing but worried we dont play efficiently vs a team begging for it.
You sure? This is starting to shape up to be the nail in our post season coffin.

You sure? This is starting to shape up to be the ball in our post season coffin.
teams make runs but its become serious. depauls hitting shots i didnt expect

not surprised tho. willard completely underachiving.

Really Kevin and Hall this is what you show up with? if we played 4 games in 7 days Kevin would say how bad it is, now Depaul did, so whats our excuse now???????????????? our Offense sux

seems like every season our backs are against the NCAA wall Depaul beats us as the worst team

Reactions: SHUSA
Depaul couldnt hit a thing in the 1st half. Had an opportunitu to go up big

this 'drink the courvasier" guy also has come outta nowhere on us

we really gonna get swept by depaul AGAIN MAX STRUSS GRADUATED DAMNIT

DePaul mailed in the first half, they asked to be down 20 at half and get on the bus. And yet here we are.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT