ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis-Newsom

shu09

All Universe
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2006
I tuned in just to see how they would approach this. What a disaster. Two men who truly don't like each other. Talking over each other, not answering questions, spouting talking points. Two men who should never be president.

I tuned in just to see how they would approach this. What a disaster. Two men who truly don't like each other. Talking over each other, not answering questions, spouting talking points. Two men who should never be president.
Look who the "moderator" is

Didn’t see it, but wreaks of two desperate guys. The whole idea of the two of them debating now was bizarre.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
the governors from the two far wing meme states. what was the point of this?

Look who the "moderator" is
Lmao. So when Trump does the same thing SHU09 pointed out these 2 idiots did we should look at who the moderator? Blame the moderator not the 2 idiots who are doing the action. They’re not kids. They’re grown men. They should be accountable for their own actions. The idea of the moderator allowed it or the moderator didn’t control it is dumb.

Bidunce should not be either

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT