ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis

DeSantis was his own worst enemy...really lots of unforced errors in his campaign strategy. Done before the first primary...amazing.

Never expected it to be two candidates this quickly. Best thing that could have happened and Haley got what she wanted. I don't see how Trump avoids debating her in the next month.

DeSantis was his own worst enemy...really lots of unforced errors in his campaign strategy. Done before the first primary...amazing.

Never expected it to be two candidates this quickly. Best thing that could have happened and Haley got what she wanted. I don't see how Trump avoids debating her in the next month.

Another terrible take.
You have a lock on misguided bad takes

crazy how the best governor in the last 4 years had no shot as president. oh floridians liked him? he really showed disney though

he had nice boots

• Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate
You think we'll get a definitive post-mortem on what really went wrong with his campaign? Personally, I think people will just collectively shrug their shoulders and say, "Well, he didn't have a personality."

Can’t a man have a hearty laugh?

Even in Bidunce’s declining America.

You left wing MAWs don’t know how to have fun. Too much rejection spoiled y’all I gather

Can’t a man have a hearty laugh?

Even in Bidunce’s declining America.

You left wing MAWs don’t know how to have fun. Too much rejection spoiled y’all I gather
I don't know what a MAW is, but DeSantis is showing off a heck of a maw in that photo.

love De Santis, he was my top choice, but it was clear after Biden doj charged Trump that the base wanted him and his popularity soared with every indictment

De Santis ran in the same lane so he was not going to be able to beat Trump..nothing wrong with that, he will come back strong in 2028. It is as simple as this is Trumps time

love De Santis, he was my top choice, but it was clear after Biden doj charged Trump that the base wanted him and his popularity soared with every indictment

De Santis ran in the same lane so he was not going to be able to beat Trump..nothing wrong with that, he will come back strong in 2028. It is as simple as this is Trumps time

I'd vote for DeSantis. I'd never vote for Trump anymore. I'll be voting for RFK Jr. if Trump is on the ballot.

I'd vote for DeSantis. I'd never vote for Trump anymore. I'll be voting for RFK Jr. if Trump is on the ballot.
RFK is my favorite on the ballot but I won't vote for him at this point as I don't believe he has a chance to impact my life in the next 4 years. Just my personal preference not to leave it in the hands of the House of Representatives if nobody gets 270. AOC and MTG pick our President? Not if I can have a say. LOL If there's moderate VP who I think can be a good President on the ticket with Biden, I'll vote Biden, otherwise I'm going Trump. Leaving Biden with either Harris or Newsom to take over scares me more than Trump.

RFK is my favorite on the ballot but I won't vote for him at this point as I don't believe he has a chance to impact my life in the next 4 years. Just my personal preference not to leave it in the hands of the House of Representatives if nobody gets 270. AOC and MTG pick our President? Not if I can have a say. LOL If there's moderate VP who I think can be a good President on the ticket with Biden, I'll vote Biden, otherwise I'm going Trump. Leaving Biden with either Harris or Newsom to take over scares me more than Trump.

I don't believe any political candidate is going to personally affect my life over the next four years.

Reactions: STLPirate12
I don't believe any political candidate is going to personally affect my life over the next four years.
I think they do. When I go in NYC and I smell the weed everywhere, they do. They impact my taxes. They impact how much I'm paying for groceries. You never know when your family or friends are next on one of these guys getting out jail for the 25th time.

Reactions: bac2therac
I think they do. When I go in NYC and I smell the weed everywhere, they do. They impact my taxes. They impact how much I'm paying for groceries. You never know when your family or friends are next on one of these guys getting out jail for the 25th time.
im literally smelling weed in my gym lockerroom.

you better start thinking....the dei and crt and gender bs is poisoning minds...we have an opportunity this cycle to reverse that and return norms

I don't disagree, but it's too late for that. The cat is out of the bag and a generation of young people (and not so young people) have been brainwashed by that crap. Social media fans the flames.

Reactions: SOpirate
I don't disagree, but it's too late for that. The cat is out of the bag and a generation of young people (and not so young people) have been brainwashed by that crap. Social media fans the flames.

No its not. The ouster of Claudine Gay gave some hope

Trump is the only one who will remove DEI language that Biden put in.

Nikki will not

oh no not the smell of weed!!!

oh no not the smell of weed!!!
yeah the smell of weed is just as bad as the smell of people shitting and pissing themselves on the sidewalks and subways stations. You might like sniffing all of that stuff, I don’t. To each their own.

yeah the smell of weed is just as bad as the smell of people shitting and pissing themselves on the sidewalks and subways stations. You might like sniffing all of that stuff, I don’t. To each their own.
lol it's not even close. again, its an herb. very smell sage? same thing except you're not sobbing about it at church.

lmao smells like human shit what a freaking overreacting baby.

lol it's not even close. again, its an herb. very smell sage? same thing except you're not sobbing about it at church.

lmao smells like human shit what a freaking overreacting baby.
when they start talking about the negative health impacts of incense at church that’ll be good comparison. And literally the amount used matters. How much is used at church, not nearly the amount used on a city block. Let’s not pretend amount used doesn’t impact smell. No different than garlic, cook a little it could make a house smell good. Too much and the house stinks. That goes for any herb too

when they start talking about the negative health impacts of incense at church that’ll be good comparison. And literally the amount used matters. How much is used at church, not nearly the amount used on a city block. Let’s not pretend amount used doesn’t impact smell. No different than garlic, cook a little it could make a house smell good. Too much and the house stinks. That goes for any herb too
negative health impacts of weed? send me the link. send me the links with the benefits too. something tells me youll find A LOT more on the later. how much alcohol is used? how much used by the way larger number of homeless people who stink worse than weed, the 20 yr olds puking it up that smells worse than weed, etc. btw what are the health benefits of alcohol? dont see you crying about that. how about cigarettes which are still VERY much used in nyc. 100x worse than weed.

do you live in nyc now? when was the last time? out of the homeless, the dog poop, the exhaust, the leaking piles of trash in the streets every day you feel compelled to cry about weed? you that scared of it? its a city , get over it.

guy cant handle a little weed smell for a few seconds. priceless.

vote for the candidate that will eliminate the state legal weed smell !!! we need big changes in America in 2024!!!

negative health impacts of weed? send me the link. send me the links with the benefits too. something tells me youll find A LOT more on the later. how much alcohol is used? how much used by the way larger number of homeless people who stink worse than weed, the 20 yr olds puking it up that smells worse than weed, etc. btw what are the health benefits of alcohol? dont see you crying about that. how about cigarettes which are still VERY much used in nyc. 100x worse than weed.

do you live in nyc now? when was the last time? out of the homeless, the dog poop, the exhaust, the leaking piles of trash in the streets every day you feel compelled to cry about weed? you that scared of it? its a city , get over it.

guy cant handle a little weed smell for a few seconds. priceless.
Don’t ever talk about anyone on this board who posts a what about…you can be crowned king of whatabouts. Great rebuttal on the amount of herbs in church vs used on the street and how quantity of an herb can impact the smell. Brilliant.

You must have done too much weed if you can’t do your own google search. Thanks for proving my point. If the effects wear off and you figure out how to use google you’ll find a few hundred links, I’ll post 3 to get you started. Good luck with the rest

Comparing the smell of weed vs shit and piss? That’s amazing.
I’d rather deal with the smells in the subway station which include walking by people who’ve pissed and crapped themselves than walking past smoke shop after smoke shop of that concentrated weed smell.

Whatabout the weed? Whatabout the pee pee? Whatabout the poopy? And, of course, whatabout Kathy Griffin?

Never fear, you'll always be the king of whatabouts.
Sir, ma’am, or whatever transitioned state you are in, what’s the point of you replying to me? Do you enjoy the same song and dance over and over and over again? At some point you saying that and me telling you to go perform the impossible act of procreation upon yourself gets old.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT