ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis

If you think DeSantis is a fascist, you need to re-educate yourself on the definition of fascism.

No one likes you

It's hysterical to me how he accuses others of being programmed, when he's the most programmed of the bunch. I've noticed with Trump and his cult - they operate by projection. They accuse others of doing exactly what they do and what they really are. He is a master of distraction.

No one likes you

Why would I want to be liked by dummies like yourself? Think about it. I’m much smarter and enlightened than you. You worship Uniparty pols that are making America worse. MAWs
Do you really think I’m going to read that and get the sads? 😆🤣😂

I’m in the cool club, you’re in the nerd herd.

You should consider placing an order on MAGA,com it will do you some good

It's hysterical to me how he accuses others of being programmed, when he's the most programmed of the bunch. I've noticed with Trump and his cult - they operate by projection. They accuse others of doing exactly what they do and what they really are. He is a master of distraction.
I do pity you and hope you get help before it’s too late.

🙏

Why would I want to be liked by dummies like yourself? Think about it. I’m much smarter and enlightened than you. You worship Uniparty pols that are making America worse. MAWs
Do you really think I’m going to read that and get the sads? 😆🤣😂

I’m in the cool club, you’re in the nerd herd.

You should consider placing an order on MAGA,com it will do you some good
Why would you spend so much time on a message board talking to 100% of people who think you’re a total idiot?

What’s your goal here?

No one, I mean no one, likes you in the slightest. Go back to your Bud Light forum and to complaining about a can of beer.

Reactions: Section112
The campaign spent insane money in iowa, got the sitting gov and the family leader ceo to endorse and still so so far away

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
Ron did very well in Iowa.

The Ghouls spent a lot of $ on Plastic Nikki Haley and Ron easily defeated her.

Snowflakes and MAW’s still triggered.

RDS ‘28!

MAGA

Ron did very well in Iowa.

The Ghouls spent a lot of $ on Plastic Nikki Haley and Ron easily defeated her.

Snowflakes and MAW’s still triggered.

RDS ‘28!

MAGA
You view that as doing very well? He visited every county, had a grassroots campaign and spent mass amount of money in the state and it was a flop

You view that as doing very well? He visited every county, had a grassroots campaign and spent mass amount of money in the state and it was a flop

He did fantastic considering he’s running against the most popular President in US History, Donald Trump.

Haley’s Uniparty ghouls outspent Ron by a zillion in Iowa and he beat her easily.

He did not flop.
The pukes you religiously follow on Twitter are lying to you. They are grifters taking advantage of you.

I know you’re a Dem fanboy and programmed to support MAW candidates so it bothers you that Ron finished in 2nd. I get it.

Ron is setting down the foundation for 2028.

It’s obviously Trump’s year now.

MAGA!!!!

He did fantastic considering he’s running against the most popular President in US History, Donald Trump.

Haley’s Uniparty ghouls outspent Ron by a zillion in Iowa and he beat her easily.

He did not flop.
The pukes you religiously follow on Twitter are lying to you. They are grifters taking advantage of you.

I know you’re a Dem fanboy and programmed to support MAW candidates so it bothers you that Ron finished in 2nd. I get it.

Ron is setting down the foundation for 2028.

It’s obviously Trump’s year now.

MAGA!!!!
He barely campaigned against Trump as if he is quite fearful of repercussions by doing so and being aggressive.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
DeSantis campaign has cancelled already scheduled media interviews with the Sunday morning shows

Ron crushed the Uniparty Warhawk Haley in Iowa even though Nikki outspent him by a ton. Love it!

Best gov in the country - RDS ‘28

I’m so happy he’ll still be my Governor

He kicked Haley’s ass in Iowa too.

RDS’28
This gives DJT more voters in SC.

🇺🇸

Last edited:
Reactions: LBP43
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT