ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Wagner hits portal

HallGuy23

Senior
Jun 3, 2020
I’m sure he’ll get a payday somewhere but maybe we can dream him and Bradshaw wanna play near home.. have to imagine Pitino will be licking his chops at that one though

Is there a way to view the portal itself? Or a web site that has the most current portal list team by team?

I’m sure he’ll get a payday somewhere but maybe we can dream him and Bradshaw wanna play near home.. have to imagine Pitino will be licking his chops at that one though
A higher payday than he wrangled out of Kentucky ? Doubt it .
He will get a "payday" but ...

Looks like Cal is poaching his Kentucky players to join him at Arkansas.

That’s silly. The same players who lost to FDU last year went to the national title game this year.
Their best player, a generational talent at center, also stuck around for four years. His supporting cast were around for a while, too. Do Calipari's kids tend to stick around more than a year or two? Also, isn't there a little bit of a difference between the typical Cal recruit and one who is glad to toil for Matt Painter? There isn't much about them that's comparable.

Their best player, a generational talent at center, also stuck around for four years. His supporting cast were around for a while, too. Do Calipari's kids tend to stick around more than a year or two? Also, isn't there a little bit of a difference between the typical Cal recruit and one who is glad to toil for Matt Painter? There isn't much about them that's comparable.
There's truth to that but the only time Calipari kids stuck around they went 38-1 or something like that and only lost in the national semis. Sign me up for that.

There's truth to that but the only time Calipari kids stuck around they went 38-1 or something like that and only lost in the national semis. Sign me up for that.
We know he can coach, but his reliance on five-star freshmen has become outmoded and the profile of kids he tends to attract aren't the type to stick around long enough to win. Cal can evolve, and maybe his kids will, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT