GPFK8nbXAAAT2V-

Like the old tee shirt said
I have no drinking problem.
I drink.
I get drunk.
I fall down.
No problem. lol

Reactions: garyshu71
Champs is the only one I don't see on the home delivery page. Did they sell out already or do you have to go in person? Anyone know?

going up the GSP end of june. looks like this brewery isn't too far away? hopefully they still have them i think i'll stop by.

https://x.com/MagnifyBrewing
@MagnifyBrewing

Our latest collaboration w/ @onwardsetonia_

GPO_gzUXYAAKCrf

is a small batch limited release Pilsner. It is brewed to celebrate the NIT Tournament championship! Only available at the brewery for pick up. Unfortunately, there will be no distribution and it is not available for home delivery.
I have to say that's a pretty cool recognition of the NIT championship and a nice NIL raising opportunity.

It felt like Seton Hall got off to a slow start on NIL, but now is doing a bunch of very smart things.

Reactions: The Crows Nest
what happened to the original pirate beer from them? they didnt ship out of state. is that gone now?

Here's his response....

Thanks Dan. We will investigate it. Dual logo licensed items will be expensive to sell.

I had a very important rescheduled t-ball rainout to "coach" so I unfortunately wasn't able to make it last night after initially signing up. I most wanted to get the pilsner as that is more up my alley than the IPA and my travels don't ever bring me that way naturally. Oh well - glad it was an event they put on and hope they had success with it.

Reactions: Halldan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT