ADVERTISEMENT

Beer location at the Rock

SHUsez

Sophomore
Feb 15, 2015
Branchburg, NJ
Can anyone point me in the direction of where they sell the Walk the Plank beer during games? I can't drink right now but my friend who comes with me sometimes was sent to 5 different locations last time and was not successful. She is coming again tomorrow night so I figure maybe if I had a lead from you all we might be successful.

I'm not sure, but would be surprised if it's still available. There wasn't a ton of distribution on that beer so I tend to think it wasn't a huge run. It sold out in stores pretty quickly.

Hopefully I'm wrong and you can fine one. It's not on this site, but I don't know how up to date this is:

Can anyone point me in the direction of where they sell the Walk the Plank beer during games? I can't drink right now but my friend who comes with me sometimes was sent to 5 different locations last time and was not successful. She is coming again tomorrow night so I figure maybe if I had a lead from you all we might be successful.

Prudential Center still has some, at least as of last Saturday. 2 beer benders upstairs had cans, and there was a beer vender (mobile cart), I want to say around Section 12-13 that had some too. May just have to walk around and look, honestly.

Thanks we'll just wander again and hope for the best. 🤞
If you get there early enough before the crowds hit the concessions hard, just ask the vendors. I often see supervisors checking in at the carts, they can probably tell you.

Prudential Center still has some, at least as of last Saturday. 2 beer benders upstairs had cans, and there was a beer vender (mobile cart), I want to say around Section 12-13 that had some too. May just have to walk around and look, honestly.
I have to say, the bars have no clue. Not their fault, but they tell me, “we’ve been told we’ll get some but haven’t”. This ranges from a couple of the freestanding vendors to the bar at what was the ice bar.

So…I highly doubt I’ll ever see it. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT