ADVERTISEMENT

Duval Breaks Down His Schools

I'm surprised about that too - seems odd that the other elite recruit from DE is never mentioned. I'm sure Cale is in his ear....I mean he has to be, right?

Last edited:
They must know each other but I don't believe Duval played or spent much time in Delaware much in high school. Played in TX and FL. And Cale played at the Patrick School in his senior year (with Jordan Walker!).

One other thing to note about Duke is they are now also recruiting Tremont Waters from CT, who backed out of Georgetown.

A complicating factor to watch for those who think Duval is leaning Duke.

Tremont actually played with Powell at the Kent School but finished out at ND West Haven in CT and won CT player of the year, that's after getting out of Gtown. I wonder if Willard is also going after Waters with Powell's help.

They must know each other but I don't believe Duval played or spent much time in Delaware much in high school. Played in TX and FL. And Cale played at the Patrick School in his senior year (with Jordan Walker!).
Cale didn't play at The Patrick School. He played his senior year in Del.

This lebowski guy has about 42% factual info. Do you actually follow recruiting?

I think Powell and Whitehead could be the closers here. He trusts Miles and I W is an example of NBA success from SHU/KW
If we dont get him these other guys look OK.
But lets not wait forever.

How do you figure? Duval has mentioned in numerous interviews that he is waiting to see what others are doing and mentioned graham by name in multiple interviews.

Also, I thought graham was a SG and Mason was the PG. Thus leaving an opening at that spot.

Graham played point because mason was there last year. Malik's Newman is also on team and went to NBA combine last year as a point. Duval said he's waiting on grahams decision so I doubt its meaningless...
Kansas already has two elite pgs that know their NBA stock can be raised if they prove they can play pg.

Graham played point because mason was there last year. Malik's Newman is also on team and went to NBA combine last year as a point. Duval said he's waiting on grahams decision so I doubt its meaningless...
Kansas already has two elite pgs that know their NBA stock can be raised if they prove they can play pg.

Exactly, it should eliminate Kansas for sure.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
While Duval probably isn't worried about competition, isn't Marcus Garrett going to Kansas next season. He is highly ranked as well.

I think the longer this goes the better it is for us. His other schools can get any pg they want and don't have to wait for him. SHU can't land a pg if their lives depended on it.

Not meaningless but doesn't move the arrow much either as I don't think he was going to Kansas regardless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT