ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan 🤩

that dude simply plays harder than ive seen anyone play in a long time on all ends of the floor

giphy.gif

This guy has a motor that doesnt stop. He is like Gause but he can actually shoot!

Credit to all of our guards, they are in obnoxious shape. Our whole team seems to be. They play so hard non stop- what a fun team to root for!

When you have a bunch of Seniors who play balls to the wall all the time, any of the young players are going to get better.

Great game and yet by pure metrics, he probably falls 4th Pirate behind Wusu (double double), Dawes (21 points) and EHE (14/7 in 18 minutes played).

Crazy because he was dominant, but so was everyone!
I meant that if you blindly looked at Wusu’s numbers after the game, you’d assume it was Kadary. And for one night, you’d be wrong. Like you said, Kadary was no slouch last night either. He makes it all possible.

And how many people wrote him off early in the season?
Can't shoot, can't play, bad when at St Johns, not a glue guy....
Go Dylan! Go Hall!!!
Hopefully the guys who offered 5K NIL contribution if Sha sat Al and Dylan now make the donations so we can keep Dylan around.

And how many people wrote him off early in the season?
Can't shoot, can't play, bad when at St Johns, not a glue guy....
Go Dylan! Go Hall!!!

Honestly, I try to never talk badly about the players here so I didn't post my thoughts on Wusu early on.

Thankfully, I was very wrong.

I was pretty high on the guy - certainly glad he came here, and he helped fuel my optimism for the season. I didn't think we'd be 6-1, but I thought we'd outpace expectations in the league and maybe -- just maybe -- challenge for a bid. This was from September, I think:
Very thorough, great job by Jerry.

One of the reasons for my (admittedly somewhat unbridled) optimism is the addition of Addae-Wusu, who I always admired on St. John's. He's the glue guy, the one I see as the most likely successor to Ndefo as far as his toughness, tone-setting, and his willingness to leave it all out on the court on defense. And he's a much more able scorer than KC was.

I like this team. Not predicting any soaring heights, but I think we'll be good and they'll give us enough to have a fun season, one worth watching into March.

I was pretty high on the guy - certainly glad he came here, and he helped fuel my optimism for the season. I didn't think we'd be 6-1, but I thought we'd outpace expectations in the league and maybe -- just maybe -- challenge for a bid. This was from September, I think

He's the glue guy, the one I see as the most likely successor to Ndefo as far as his toughness, tone-setting, and his willingness to leave it all out on the court on defense. And he's a much more able scorer than KC was.

You nailed that for sure!

The way he started the game he was all over. If I'm not mistaken he had the 4 of first 5 defensive rebounds of the game.

This guy has a motor that doesnt stop. He is like Gause but he can actually shoot!

Credit to all of our guards, they are in obnoxious shape. Our whole team seems to be. They play so hard non stop- what a fun team to root for!

When you have a bunch of Seniors who play balls to the wall all the time, any of the young players are going to get better.
Hopefullly this doesn't wear on the team and they can maintain this level throughout the season. Nova in their championship seasons only went 7-8 deep at most.

Didn't love the Wusu signing, but I thought it was alright at the time. Thought of it as equivalent to Femi (positives and negatives spread differently). Starting to love it now as he is playing a game I never saw for SJU in the past. He's definitely grown on me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT