ADVERTISEMENT

FOX and corona

Not what I said, I said the stuff he gets away with as president...

Like when the president's response to a reporter asking what do you say to American's who are worried right now, and his response is "you are a terrible reporter" - He probably would have said the same thing during his campaign... but it should be inexcusable as president! His supporters do not care at all because they are all brainwashed and think the president was justified in that moment.

There are countless examples like that.

You can support someone to shake things up, that's fine... but hold them to some kind of standard that we expect of a president.
His behavior is deplorable but it was no different when he was running for office, so why would his supporters care now?

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
An inconvenient truth for those still desperately grasping at straws in a pathetic attempt to justify a colossal mistake that was obvious to many. It's easier to just admit being wrong, no? Apparently not.

Lame attempt at a text book straw man argument. Nobody here is equating Trump to Hitler. No one.

Those Hitler references are pure BS alright. You brought them here when no one else did. Congrats on winning an argument no one was making. The cult references are valid. When an entire group of people ignores consistent horrid behavior, incompetence, corruption, and pathological lying while showing undying support...yep, that's cult-like. When an entire political party abandons several core principles and acquiesces to the whims of a leader, that is cult-like. Hence, cult.

I have no praise for the politicians listed, but to conflate them with Trump is laughable. The phrase 'mountain of evidence' is typically hyperbolic. In this case, it's a reality. Romantic anecdotal notions don't hold water.
Will agree to disagree. “Cult” like I said before IMO is the lame whining excuse used by those that never expected him to win. So it has become a way to shame and demonize his supporters. COVID has thrown this election cycle into the air, but what term are you going to use if he gets re-elected with greater support this time from minorities?

His behavior is deplorable but it was no different when he was running for office, so why would his supporters care now?

Trump can't do anything in office that should make them rethink their support? None of them should have expected he would act presidential once in office?

• Haha

Maybe they'd be better served by paying attention. If only there were some serious crisis facing the country to provide a perfect example of why they should care now. If only... Who would continue to follow and support a man after he repeatedly assured them the coronavirus in the US was under control and not going to be a problem, but it wasn't at all. Not even close. And then that man shows up to daily briefings spouting nonsense and falsehoods, which has to be cleaned up by others on the same stage when he's done, in the rambling word salad of a drunken vagrant. In the face of a profoundly obvious "wrong guy for the job" moment, who stands up and says - that is my guy! I think there's a word for that... What is that similar to? It'll come to me.

Will agree to disagree. “Cult” like I said before IMO is the lame whining excuse used by those that never expected him to win. So it has become a way to shame and demonize his supporters. COVID has thrown this election cycle into the air, but what term are you going to use if he gets re-elected with greater support this time from minorities?

LOL That's your opinion alright. Is this one on the record too?

Maybe they'd be better served by paying attention. If only there were some serious crisis facing the country to provide a perfect example of why they should care now. If only... Who would continue to follow and support a man after he repeatedly assured them the coronavirus in the US was under control and not going to be a problem, but it wasn't at all. Not even close. And then that man shows up to daily briefings spouting nonsense and falsehoods, which has to be cleaned up by others on the same stage when he's done, in the rambling word salad of a drunken vagrant. In the face of a profoundly obvious "wrong guy for the job" moment, who stands up and says - that is my guy! I think there's a word for that... What is that similar to? It'll come to me.

LOL That's your opinion alright. Is this one on the record too?
I get your anger, and I can’t listen to him in these press conferences either, but his approval rating is at 60% for the way he is handling the crisis and his overall approval rating is at an all time high.

And I’m not about to make any prediction whatsoever about this election. But I can tell you now is that I see Hispanics and African-American employees freely walking around our facility with trump 2020 T-shirts and bumper stickers on their cars....and there was none of that in 2016. Certainly not scientific but noticeable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s a cult, Dick. You’re either with the cult or you’re against it. There is no gray area. Expertise, knowledge, and facts be damned.

A good friend is a former Fox News producer. He left in 2017, citing an aversion to obscene BS and propaganda. He called the hit of Fauci early last week. The man can only tap dance like Fred Astaire around Trump’s stupidity for so long.

I hope it doesn’t happen. Fauci represents the best and brightest this country has to offer. He is EXACTLY what this country needs. Unfortunately, expertise has no place in this White House. Bow to the whims of dear leader or else.
dance moms lol GIF by Lifetime

Certifiable right there.
😆

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT