ADVERTISEMENT

Frank the tank and barstool

mga pirate

All Big East
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2002
How are the powers at be not all over this creating an NIL opportunity? Portnoy even tweeted about bad call at end of game. All attention is good attention so hopefully Felt and NIL guys think outside the box.

Reactions: chickenbox
How are the powers at be not all over this creating an NIL opportunity? Portnoy even tweeted about bad call at end of game. All attention is good attention so hopefully Felt and NIL guys think outside the box.
You’re speaking Chinese to this board and fan base…. They still use cable tv and have home phones..

I have no idea how NIL works other than it’s a total sham. But I doubt Seton Hall would get involved with them and Portnoy would have to get his cut too..

• Haha
Reactions: Seton75 and Piratz
You’re speaking Chinese to this board and fan base…. They still use cable tv and have home phones..

I have no idea how NIL works other than it’s a total sham. But I doubt Seton Hall would get involved with them and Portnoy would have to get his cut too..
Great job lumping everyone on the board into one category. Making generalizations must be very convenient for you.

"This fan base are a bunch of dinosaurs, don't waste your breath. Oh, but NIL? No idea how it works..."

This is an all-timer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT