ADVERTISEMENT

Frank the Tank

Times have changed. Must embrace and find your way there or become a dinosaur.

We had a thread here highlighting the views when Frank attended (even Carino’s tweets went nuts with views).

Blinkfire Analytics reported that Fleming’s reaction to Seton Hall’s tournament snub on The Barstool Bracket Show was viewed more than 912,000 times on Barstool's Instagram account. The earned media value from that one video alone was worth $127,700.

For context, Seton Hall Men’s basketball social channels received 1.2 million video views across the entirety of the ‘23-’24 regular season. The program posted 918 times.

Times have changed. Must embrace and find your way there or become a dinosaur.

We had a thread here highlighting the views when Frank attended (even Carino’s tweets went nuts with views).

Blinkfire Analytics reported that Fleming’s reaction to Seton Hall’s tournament snub on The Barstool Bracket Show was viewed more than 912,000 times on Barstool's Instagram account. The earned media value from that one video alone was worth $127,700.

For context, Seton Hall Men’s basketball social channels received 1.2 million video views across the entirety of the ‘23-’24 regular season. The program posted 918 times.
But we can’t market or fundraise enough. I wonder why….

Too slowly though
Tough situation. On one hand you have an institution that purposely delayed any actions on NIL for at least a year or more. On the other you also have an institution that has historically struggled greatly to put together a coherent outreach plan to generate increasing engagement which has resulted in giving rates far below where it should be, IMO. And all of this ties to the deeper organizational structure of the university that has absolutely been evolving – finally – for the better in recent years. The fact they even created a position for someone with the expertise of McBride who doesn’t have a SHU connection is reflective of that, I think.

He really start noted from zero position but from negative. I’m also not sure what resources he even has or freedom from red tape to make it happen quicker. But there are encouraging signs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT