ADVERTISEMENT

FS2

buckfoston824

Junior
Jan 15, 2012
The fact that you cannot currently watch a replay of the game tonight on fox sports’ website is absolutely pathetic

What does the game being on FS2 instead of FS1 have to do with the ability to broadcast it on the website after the fact?

Not a fan of the programming tonight. Two Big East games on FS2 and a women's game on FS1? FOX and ESPN are trying to force women's basketball down everyone's throats this year, especially with the non-stop Caitlin Clark promotion. Getting tired of it.

The fact that you cannot currently watch a replay of the game tonight on fox sports’ website is absolutely pathetic

What does the game being on FS2 instead of FS1 have to do with the ability to broadcast it on the website after the fact?
Need to get yourself a Superbox or VSee. Every game live with 7 day playback. No cable bill. All streamed on WiFi.

Not a fan of the programming tonight. Two Big East games on FS2 and a women's game on FS1? FOX and ESPN are trying to force women's basketball down everyone's throats this year, especially with the non-stop Caitlin Clark promotion. Getting tired of it.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
Saving my ass Bobbie you da man. I think you recommended this channel a few weeks ago I remembered yesterday and was able to watch

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT