ADVERTISEMENT

Future Jersey Sales

mga pirate

All Big East
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2002
I'm sure this aspect of onward Setonia NIL gonna take a hit. I bought 4 jersey for nephews this December. All players gonna be playing somewhere else next year. Same with a few if those tshirts you could buy. Later Kooks Corner

Reactions: chickenbox
I'm sure this aspect of onward Setonia NIL gonna take a hit. I bought 4 jersey for nephews this December. All players gonna be playing somewhere else next year. Same with a few if those tshirts you could buy. Later Kooks Corner
How many saquon Barkley jerseys were sold? How about Matt Harvey? This is silly

Reactions: Seton75
I wish they would offer jerseys with just numbers and no names. What's the difference? All of the money goes to the players anyway. There were several points this season where I wanted to buy a jersey and chose not to because I didn't want the name of one of the players on the back.

The ncaa didn't want to step on toes or offend anybody & now the inmates are running the asylum. It's a complete run-away train with no end in sight. The players are out for the big payday--just like the head coaches have been doing for years!

I get the shortened period. But I have like 3 Giants Jerseys of dudes who ended or may end their career someone else. Eli and (I think) Bradshaw are the only outliers.

The ncaa didn't want to step on toes or offend anybody & now the inmates are running the asylum. It's a complete run-away train with no end in sight. The players are out for the big payday--just like the head coaches have been doing for years!
theres a netflix show now where an arkansas prison literally lets the inmates run the place. and they do a WAY better job than the ncaa

• Haha
Reactions: walshtrips
buying jerseys is a risk you take. but its not a risk in college basketball. there is no shred of doubt. you are buying a jersey of a kid who wont be there next year and doesnt give one crap about SHU

I bet you can get a Kooks corner t-shirt at a good discount right now. NIL is just messed up on so many levels, I hope they start getting it right.

Reactions: chickenbox
Just offer the option of buying personalized jersey and get the kids a jersey with there own name on it

No Brainer

I wish they would offer jerseys with just numbers and no names. What's the difference? All of the money goes to the players anyway. There were several points this season where I wanted to buy a jersey and chose not to because I didn't want the name of one of the players on the back.

No Brainer

I said during the season - sell Sha jerseys. If he’s smart he approves that for the NIL

YES

Reactions: mbraue and sardonni
How many saquon Barkley jerseys were sold? How about Matt Harvey? This is silly
First off, you show bad judgment for an investment is a Matt Harvey jersey. But more importantly, It isn’t silly as there are no contracts and everyone player is a free agent every season. I’m sure making an investment in a short or jersey is more palatable if you know the player is under contract for some period of time. Of course that precludes trades which will mention to avoid trolling. But generally, superstars that people buy jersey of aren’t regularly traded so it is a reasonable investment for a fan. I wouldn’t buy a Soto jersey just yet, but judge seems like a solid idea if you like the player. This Wild West mentality is ruining the sport once again for the almighty dollar. Glad these kids already get treated like BMOC, now we are giving the dollars and encouragement to chase those dollars without any form of commitment to the university that gave it to you. Why do we think Dickerson is going back to Kansas?? He’s loves the school and college life?? No it’s the brinks truck that pulled up to his house. This system will just create further separation between the have and have nots. No one has to pay dues anymore. Everything is what do I get and people telling whatever you want sir. And we wonder why the egos are through the roof

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT