ADVERTISEMENT

Game at Connecticut

I believe we survive because of the physical ability of Richmond. Add in Dre’s high basketball IQ and work ethic. Plus, people focus at times on the negative aspects of Dawes, but the kid makes big plays and hits crucial shots. The Hall desperately needs those 10 or more points from the bench now. If not today at UConn, but the Nova game and beyond.

Karaban and Spencer not only shot poorly but kooks and dre took it to them as well.

Reactions: chickenbox
This is a tough one...

It's less about "showing up" than it is about us being a dreadful shooting team. It's hard to have success shooting 31% from 3 for the season. It's a credit to Sha that we are where we are. We need Wusu to hit a few, because teams are just leaving him and it's 5 on 4. Maybe Kadary or Coleman can make a few? That is what we'll need today to stay in the game.
We shot 3 of 8 from 3 last time around. Fwiw

If I remember right we only shot 3-8 from 3 last time against them and we won by 15
So there is that…

Reactions: NYC Pirate
Stay on the ground against their 3 point shooters. Keep them off the line. Get Al open off screens. Keep them off the offensive glass. Got it?

Captain Obvious has spoken.

You would think UConn are going 75-80 points here. So, what can SHU do to match that? We really want to see The Hall compete and keep it respectable. There will be a lot of eyes watching this game. Let’s at least look the part of a team that deserves a bid..

Hopeful but tough ask. Senior Day and looking to clinch BE regular season title.

Zags had a post about continued illness effecting the team. Hopefully it's not true and just his typical diarrhea of the mouth.

Looks like the refs are letting a lot go. Gotta think that benefits us with our lack of depth

I dont expect to beat uconn twice. But now we have three recent blowouts. We beat nova or we are in the nit
Yet again comes down to them. And they’re playing really well. Usually not a good equation for us.

Hoping we somehow just wipe away we got our asses kicked and were uncompetitive twice in a row?

Reactions: Jerry1992
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT