ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pirates vs. DePaul

Dont let terry go off and yea the turnovers are such unforced ones, just sloppy

We CANNOT start our offense under 8 seconds on the clock. Happens over and over and over again.

I would really really like to see Sha not start Dawes in the second half.
Richmond, Coleman, Bediako, Davis and Wusu. -

Looks gross should be up 20. Got to handle DePaul second half run and win by double figures.

Pretty crappy half. Depaul is terrible. Seton Hall begging them to get back into the game.

Reactions: shu09
Bad clock management by not taking advantage of the 2 for 1 opportunity at the end of the half & end up with Dawes taking a wild shot with 1 second on the shot clock anyway. DePaul then smartly holds for the last shot and drills the 3.

Sometimes I wonder if Sha understands the little nuances like these. Shouldn’t hurt us against DePaul but that’s the kind of momentum swing that changes the tone of games.

Don't know how you mean that? Just saying that shortens the rotation by another player. Never know if game goes into OT or something. No mention about Tubek.
Guy on pre-game show going over team injuries said only Brown was out, no mention of Tubek out tonight

Run out on Terry and force him to pass. Up 31-18 at the half. Defense is good. Offense hurting with these turnovers. Cannot over work Bediako. We need him down the stretch. Richmond's defense helps.

Reactions: pirate AI
On factor in our turnover rate is the inability of players to handle a bounce pass in the paint.Had 3-4 turnovers because of this in first half.Either improve on this or stop doing it.

On factor in our turnover rate is the inability of players to handle a bounce pass in the paint.Had 3-4 turnovers because of this in first half.Either improve on this or stop doing it.
Kadary had a few bad passes. Tried to squeeze on and threw another at their feet. Theres his 5th

Just too much dribbling. Watch how much a team like Marquette passes the ball instead of dribbling into 3 guys and losing the ball.

Reactions: Seton00
DePaul opens the half with a wide right air ball 3, then a missile off the backboard on the next possession. Whoa baby.
and turnovers after that . bad ones. i feel bad for the players, the coach, the fans. its embarassing

and turnovers after that . bad ones. i feel bad for the players, the coach, the fans. its embarassing

Imagine being the cheerleaders standing in the empty aisles waiting for them to score.

Not sure I’ve ever seen a team that has the ball stolen directly out of their hands as much as DePaul.

Reactions: stipe65
People thought the 0-19 Georgetown team was bad. This DePaul team is even worse and is likely the worst team in the history of the Big East.

Up 29 under 8 minutes I'd get Richmond out. Just being in uniform helped and he has contributed a bit. Good time to get Sanders some shots and work on his confidence. We can't worry about the NET.

Reactions: The Crows Nest
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT