ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pirates vs. DePaul

Up 29 under 8 minutes I'd get Richmond out. Just being in uniform helped and he has contributed a bit. Good time to get Sanders some shots and work on his confidence. We can't worry about the NET.
Was just thinking the same thing. Don't push your luck.

this is the worst big east team ive ever seen. every possession they do something comically bad. all types of things. turnovers, fouls, offensive fouls, airballs. they are inventing bad plays.

it went from great kadary can get rest to even greater, kadary can use this game as an actual scrimmage. thats how bad depaul is. kadary is out there rehabbing in a simulated game.

Reactions: shu09
People thought the 0-19 Georgetown team was bad. This DePaul team is even worse and is likely the worst team in the history of the Big East.
my dad called me to say this exact thing and we spent the next 10 mins laughing at every single depaul play that happened in that stretch. starting with the pass that one guy threw directly to coleman who was 6 inches right in front of him.

Up 29 under 8 minutes I'd get Richmond out. Just being in uniform helped and he has contributed a bit. Good time to get Sanders some shots and work on his confidence. We can't worry about the NET.
Yea, I'm taking him out now if I'm Holloway.

EDIT: lol, too slow

Why aren’t we playing zone? MU had key guys in and finished the game in zone, made a lot of sense

both teams have been playing like its garbage time since the 10 min mark. multiple guys on each team just walking up and down the court. ive never seen anything like it

might have to edit the willard clapping monkey gif with this depaul coach's face

The turnaround fadeaway air ball from 15 feet followed by the heave from 25 off the board. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Gonna have to replace the DePaul backboard after this game, it’s been hit with about 12 bricks

• Haha
Hahahaha I've never seen a guy just watch a ball go out of bounds like that off a missed free throw....that hit him!

Reactions: Hall Is Life
Came out and took care of business in the 2nd half like an NCAA tournament would. Get healthy for Georgetown game which might be the biggest of the season. Win that and we are in very good shape heading down the stretch.

Really want the next two at home before St. John’s. Getting greedy I know, but Georgetown is next after a week off and then another week off until Xavier.

Can really make a very good second half push

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT