ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Last thought and then I’ll shut up for a bit:

assuming it takes 60 to win this game (could very well take more) does anyone think they have a 39 point half in them tonite?

• Sad
Reactions: PirateFan94
Considering how miserably we played, to be only down by 9 at the half is astounding. Let's see what our coach dials up at the half.

Reactions: SHUMA04 and shu09
Clark Kellogg mentions dribble, dribble, dribble and @SHUSA is smiling in Philly. Chuck calling out the team's selfishness offensively.

We will never have an offense unless we again hire high school coaches and they bring star recruits.why would Maryland or any team hire a coach who can’t teach offense.I am ready for a new coach.

I wish "our fans' could stay with this game and stop with possible coaching scenarios. None of us can be happy with that half, but come on guys. Our guys are so nervous and that's so hard to watch. The game is not over. Maybe they'll al take a nice pee at halftime and relax.

That was the fewest points in a half in Seton Hall tournament history, right? Not in the entire history of the tournament...

WTF was Cale thinking there?

Does anyone block out, ever?

TCU ball to start so assume we start down 11.
Nobody does block out. And nobody moves their feet on defense or plays up on their man except Harris. Cale is not that good of a defender. Every player is nonchalant blocking out and on man to man D.

All things considered. It could be worse than 9 points. Awful performance so far.
A LOT worse. Problem is…nothing we saw gives any reason to think it will get better.
Not one single run to lean on.

We played horrible that first half against UConn…and managed to top it here. Not good

Reactions: Jerry1992
TCU hasn’t won a tournament game since 1987 and we’re giving this away. Suck it up and get tough and focus. Supposed to be an experienced, mature team. Show it! Freaking St Peter’s went head to head with Kentucky, let’s show some guts and put up a fight!

Does anyone really think Maryland is offering him anything? SHU should offer a pay CUT. His offense Is offensive!

I wish "our fans' could stay with this game and stop with possible coaching scenarios. None of us can be happy with that half, but
come on guys. Our guys are so nervous and that's so hard to watch. The game is not over. Maybe they'll al take a nice pee at halftime and relax.
Perhaps they’re nervous because the guy leading the ship radiates apprehension and indecision. Contrast that with how calm, cool, and collected sha (and subsequently his team) were last night.

Reactions: Pirata
Rhoden had that lazy reach foul in the beginning and I knew he had lost his head. Then taking crazy shots. No movement on offense settling for threes. We’ve seen this all year. This team is not getting it. Kadary also must be hurting. Sat for a while. They better come out with fire but have to play smarter. We had the upper hand the first five minutes but missed a ton of bunnies. Should have been up by ten. Then we fell apart. Ugh!!!

I wish "our fans' could stay with this game and stop with possible coaching scenarios. None of us can be happy with that half, but
come on guys. Our guys are so nervous and that's so hard to watch. The game is not over. Maybe they'll al take a nice pee at halftime and relax.

TCU should be nervous with only one player, i think, with NCAA tourney experience. Stop with the nervousness excuse. We are a veteran team.

I've been concerned about our frontline all week. I actually don't usually put Rhoden into that group. At the half Rhoden, Yetna, Ike, Jackson and Yetna have 5 combined points in an NCAA game. The backcourt guys have 16.

Reactions: catholicman
But our guys being nervous is a a lot on the coaches. After this many years you don’t know how to prepare your team?
Let’s hope we actually show up this half

Considering how poorly we played, we only need to play so-so and I think we can be in it. But not sure we have so-so in us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT