ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

I hate saying it, but this is the type of performance a coach who has one foot out the door shows up with
Reminds me of 1 part Mack with Xavier and 2 parts getting blasted by Wichita State in 2006, with the same “there’s no way this coach is here next year” feeling. In retrospect this will seem like a miracle we made it this far despite the circumstances, same as 06, 17, 19, but this hurts to watch now.

Absolutely disgusting. Unacceptable. Barring a miraculous comeback, there needs to be some level of accountability for this. But considering KW is thinking about leaving/pretending to for leverage, the school has no wayto hold his feet to the fire for these performances, right?

Although at the same time, how could a program like MD possibly think he's the man for the job after watching this abortion that he is putting out there right now?

Supporter of Willard on here. But have to ask what the excuse will be tonight? Fatigue? Illness? Etc etc.

embarassed on the national stage again. wondering what willards golf buddies here have to say?

Don’t bother to call timeouts we couldn’t score 20 points the rest of the way if they didn’t score.

Reactions: the1ndonly
Been saying this for years, we go for the pump fake worse than any team I have ever seen.

Absolutely disgusting. Unacceptable. Barring a miraculous comeback, there needs to be some level of accountability for this. But considering KW is thinking about leaving/pretending to for leverage, the school has no wayto hold his feet to the fire for these performances, right?

Although at the same time, how could a program like MD possibly think he's the man for the job after watching this abortion that he is putting out there right now?
now way maryland wants this. willards choice to not put the rumor to bed clearly affected this teams focus. big squid energy.

Reactions: SHUS1516
the-end-ending.gif

• Haha
Reactions: hallstorm
Total no show, a rudderless, leaderless, heartless performance.👎 Broadcasters even laughing at us. So,so,so disappointed!

Rhoden could have passed to Jackson on the wing but no he had to do it himself. Offensive foul and he's done. That sums it up and who posted that he doesn't pass the ball was spot on

Reactions: SHUS1516
I hope Rhoden saves however many Forints he makes in the Hungarian C league next year, because that’s about as far as his pro prospects look at this point.
Congressional is a nice country club, I’m sure the Jersey clubs will put in a nice letter of recommendation

In retrospect Dixon was right with his comments about getting ready for Arizona. You don’t really need to prep or plan for a team that doesn’t run an actual offense when youre a great defensive team

Reminds me of 1 part Mack with Xavier and 2 parts getting blasted by Wichita State in 2006, with the same “there’s no way this coach is here next year” feeling. In retrospect this will seem like a miracle we made it this far despite the circumstances, same as 06, 17, 19, but this hurts to watch now.
embarassed on the national stage again. wondering what willards golf buddies here have to say?
Pick it up. That putts good.

Call his bluff. Any school offering him a contract is crazy. That can have him.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT