ADVERTISEMENT

Georgetown

SOpirate

All Big East
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2021
Hoyas in serious danger of getting doubled up at home with 8 to go…woof. About to be 1-9 with only a 3 point win home over Depaul.

Their fans were ready to hang a banner after only losing by single digits at providence, but it’s clear Cooley has a ton of work to do before they’re even close to relevant.

I don't know that GTown Administration. and alums are serious enough about the sport to turn things around.Cooley has a lot of work to do and today's kids don't want to hear about BiG John,Patrick and the 80's.

I don't know that GTown Administration. and alums are serious enough about the sport to turn things around.Cooley has a lot of work to do and today's kids don't want to hear about BiG John,Patrick and the 80's.
The school hasn’t suffered any drop off in rankings in the years they’ve been futile. Remains very highly selective and a top university. I wonder if Nova has a drought of the same duration if it would diminish its standing as a top school?

Reactions: shupat08
But we were told how many resources and cash Cooley would have, I thought Certainly better than Providence! 🙄

They played better for a little bit when they beat DePaul, had us down with 3 minutes to play, were competitive at Connecticut and lost to Xavier by 1 all in a row. But man, since then they lost their last two home games 90-66 and 91-57 and the PC game. Woof.

In the meantime, we cannot lose to them Wednesday night. They're 8-13, 1-9, 0-11 against Q1/Q2 and #193 in the NET. Yikes.

I guess it’s one thing to have wealthy alumni, and another if they choose not to invest in basketball salaries.

Reactions: Piratz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT