ADVERTISEMENT

Good news coming soon

300px-Carnac_the_Magnificent.jpg

Similar in uncertain aspects. Looks like a good shooter. Don't know the reason for his red shirt if this is the possible transfer. He may need to shed some weight and hit the weight room to have success in The BigEast.

Similar in uncertain aspects. Looks like a good shooter. Don't know the reason for his red shirt if this is the possible transfer. He may need to shed some weight and hit the weight room to have success in The BigEast.
Here is reason Yalden redshirted, several issues last year. Assuming this is who we are talking about coming to SHU, little strange, Wisconsin kid commits to UW, never plays and then transfers to school in NJ.

Here is reason Yalden redshirted, several issues last year. Assuming this is who we are talking about coming to SHU, little strange, Wisconsin kid commits to UW, never plays and then transfers to school in NJ.

Isn’t remotely concerning. 99.9% of college basketball players smoke weed and drink.

looks like he lost weight since high school, get him in that seton hall weight room add some muscle has the fundamentals don’t see why he cannot be good for us.

Wow. 18 years olds in 2023 smoke weed? That's crazy....

Do you wanna know how high Stan Gaines was everyday in our 2 Philosophy classes when I was at SHU? We sat next to each other and had each other's phone #s...

Wow. 18 years olds in 2023 smoke weed? That's crazy....

Do you wanna know how high Stan Gaines was everyday in our 2 Philosophy classes when I was at SHU? We sat next to each other and had each other's phone #s...
Probably just for its medicinal and pain relieving properties. Ganja probably not legalized in Wisconsin,seems Gus may have done his homework. I like his shot and put a pair of goggles on him and he may be our Avila

If it’s Yalden, I wonder if this transfer is for the tough love approach Sha brings. Seems like Gus had some incidents of underage drinking with officers in Wisconsin.

Nothing malicious since underage drinking is the norm but maybe his family wants a coach who will stay on top of the extra curricular stuff.

He was "red-shirted" because he missed time from (a) being injured in the fall in a scooter incident, apparently and then (b) he got in trouble twice with alcohol and weed. After all that, there was some public statement about him dealing with a "personal issue" or "family matter" and he never played.

underage college drinking and smoking grass….one of the very few things that has not changed in the past 60 years…..back in the day a nickel bag was actually only five bucks and a case of beer cost you what a six pack goes for today.

This kid sounds like a potential diamond in the rough, his very minor issues notwithstanding. Hope we can nail him down.

just one is not enough
Kadary returning is an impact player. If Dre returned, that's another.

If we get an upperclassmen that has proven they can do it at the high-major level, or even one who has proven they can be really good at the mid-major level, that's another impact player.

Getting Wusu to return would also qualify as an impact player IMO, because he's already shown he can be a BE contributor/borderline BE starter over the course of 4 years.

Jury out on everyone else who hasn't done it at the high major level yet.

I assume Sha knows if Kadary is coming back or not. Wish we knew. I've always assumed he will not. But I don't know anything

I assume Sha knows if Kadary is coming back or not. Wish we knew. I've always assumed he will not. But I don't know anything
We haven’t been really linked to any point guards in the portal. Could mean nothing, could mean something.

We haven’t been really linked to any point guards in the portal. Could mean nothing, could mean something.
Here's are a couple we have at least contacted:

Looks like Brickus could be headed to South Carolina, FWIW.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT