ADVERTISEMENT

Governor Murphy to announce Indoor mask mandate

shufan1993

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2017
@Merge Governor Murphy is expected to announce sweeping new Covid restrictions tomorrow during his Monday presser after visiting high risk Covid Italy. This will include a new indoor mask mandate for indoor public places and travel restrictions. It is still not clear what the travel restrictions are.

I can't believe this new indoor mask mandate will come two weeks before our labor day bet! I thought you said we didn't need masks anymore!

@Merge Governor Murphy is expected to announce swiping new covid restrictions tomorrow during his Monday presser after visiting high risk covid Italy. This will include a new indoor mask mandate for indoor public places and travel restrictions. It is still not clear what the travel restrictions are.

I can't believe this new indoor mask mandate will come two weeks before our labor day bet! I thought you said we didn't need masks anymore!
The mandates wouldn't be so bad if the politicians who enact them weren't hypocrites, perhaps more people would comply if the politicians complied. Do as I say, not as I do.

@Merge Governor Murphy is expected to announce swiping new covid restrictions tomorrow during his Monday presser after visiting high risk covid Italy. This will include a new indoor mask mandate for indoor public places and travel restrictions. It is still not clear what the travel restrictions are.

Just because the idiot governor of NJ is mandating them doesn’t mean they are needed….

Governor travels to a very high risk area in Italy to return a enact travel mandates.
Congresswoman gets her haircut not wearing a mask and scolds those who don't mask in public.
Governor enforces mask mandate for restaurants, while partying at a restaurant without a mask.

We were told that if we vaccinate we would be able to be in public spaces without masks. I'm vaccinated and can make my own decisions, don't need hypocrites to tell me that I'm selfish.

You can't make this stuff up.

The whole "no more mask for vaccinated people" was devised by the pharmaceutical industry and not the CDC this past spring. Meanwhile at the same time in Canada they were imposing lockdowns at that time. And yes, I did enjoy a mask less summer.
I look at it this way....a packed Rock with masks is better than anything else including empty seats between parties. Be happy we are able to support our pirates.

finger puppets everywhere.....glad Im way SOuF guzzling

The whole "no more mask for vaccinated people" was devised by the pharmaceutical industry and not the CDC this past spring. Meanwhile at the same time in Canada they were imposing lockdowns at that time. And yes, I did enjoy a mask less summer.
I look at it this way....a packed Rock with masks is better than anything else including empty seats between parties. Be happy we are able to support our pirates.
^I fear we would get to this point. People are just going to accept mask mandates now even when covid is over. I warned masks are here to stay even after covid! Looks like I will be right.

The inability to have a clearly defined national policy based on sound scientific and medical research has led individual governors to establish their own policies where some are too lax and some too restrictive . Until there is confidence that any restrictions placed by the states is based on sound medical evidence and is necessary to control the pandemic there will be pushback on any return to a more restricted environment.

I agree that wearing masks in order to attend a game is better than not attending at all, just have a problem with the messaging and hypocrisy. Don't be so certain that the messaging won't change to zero attendance mandates at indoor arenas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT