ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy Orders NJ Teachers to be Vaccinated

seems like teachers are looking for a reason not to go to in the classroom. This seems as good of a reason to stand up for their fellow teachers who don’t want the vaccine. Fight for the sake of fighting so they don’t have to go in.

The teachers union is a big problem but, ironically, could be an asset in this fight against government overreach.

Reactions: SHUMA04
This will be just another vaccine on this list as a requirement to attend school. 'm sure it wont be the last ever added.

Where have you all been for the last 30 years? You did attend school in NJ right? Anti vaxxers or just grown men repeating the same song and dance daily?

And all those vaccines have gone through the complete FDA approval process.

@HALL85 As far as I can tell I didnt write that sentence about FDa approval. I'm assuming you made an error responding to me.

My link was just to point out the Covid vaccine will be a requirement to enroll in school someday. I'm sure it will have FDA approval when that day comes. When that day comes those who continue to denounce it will be firmly in the anti-vaxxer group.

This will be just another vaccine on this list as a requirement to attend school. 'm sure it wont be the last ever added.

Where have you all been for the last 30 years? You did attend school in NJ right? Anti vaxxers or just grown men repeating the same song and dance daily?
I’m not sure anyone is against vaccines in general. Can you tell me the list of vaccines that were put in people that were researched for under 3 years? Can you also name a vaccine that has politicized like this one? The Vice President candidate at the time said she wouldn’t take if the President said to. Yet teachers have to get it because Murphy says to? I guess the political class gets to play by different rules. Has that ever happened with another vaccine?

Last edited:
Reactions: SHUMA04 and shu09
@HALL85 As far as I can tell I didnt write that sentence about FDa approval. I'm assuming you made an error responding to me.

My link was just to point out the Covid vaccine will be a requirement to enroll in school someday. I'm sure it will have FDA approval when that day comes. When that day comes those who continue to denounce it will be firmly in the anti-vaxxer group.
If the data and science eventually show that it should be mandated, I would be fine with that. That’s how it should work.

My apologies if I misrepresented your position

Reactions: shu09

It's not "just another vaccine." It's brand new with zero long term studies (because that's impossible). Anyone taking it is gambling that the benefits will outweigh the risks to them. That's fine, each person should make their own risk assessment. Our issue is the government and private industry mandating it on certain people. That is unethical, especially for a brand new vaccine.

I have no problem with school requirements for vaccines that have been around for decades and proven to be safe. Many of those are for diseases that actually affect children negatively on a large scale, unlike covid-19.

Reactions: SHUMA04

Kamala Harris said she would never take a "trump vaccine"

Kamala Harris said she would never take a "trump vaccine"

It's a good thing Trump didnt develop the vaccine, pharmaceutical manufacturers did. Trump told people to inject themselves with bleach, so thank god he has 0 say in scientific work. Also, Who gives a shit what Kamala Harris said? She was chosen because shes female and African American. She got 1% in her own parties primaries. That's just the truth.

It's a good thing Trump didnt develop the vaccine, pharmaceutical manufacturers did. Trump told people to inject themselves with bleach, so thank god he has 0 say in scientific work. Also, Who gives a shit what Kamala Harris said? She was chosen because shes female and African American. She got 1% in her own parties primaries. That's just the truth.
Who cares what Kamala says???? We all should. She's likely to be our next President. SMH

Who cares what Kamala says???? We all should. She's likely to be our next President. SMH

Ha president? If the Republicans would get behind a common sense moderate she would be destroyed. If they nominate a Trump clone yes she might win. Pray for our country.

Harris could very well be president within the next 6-12 months.

Harris could very well be president within the next 6-12 months.

Highly unlikely, but that wouldn't be the choice of the American people. I think its highly unlikely she would ever be ELECTED president.

I never said she would be elected president. I said she would be our next president. I see it happening within the next 2 years.

I don't agree, but if that were to happen she would be a complete lame duck. The president isnt a dictator, they need to legislate with the House and the Senate. Republicans will gain control in one of those in 22.

I don't agree, but if that were to happen she would be a complete lame duck. The president isnt a dictator, they need to legislate with the House and the Senate. Republicans will gain control in one of those in 22.
They’ll gain simply for the fact people continue to be unhappy with the President, whether it’s been a Democrat or Republican. Current democrat policies aren’t making people happy. They have the opportunity make policies that work for people but like republicans 4 years ago they’ll squander that opportunity as the vicious cycle continues of party policies over what’s best for America. This is a gem of a policy by Murphy that takes 0 into account that different people have different medical situations and the vaccine is not for everyone. Just pure stupidity and the government telling you what’s best for you. Wait til he mandates you eat something you’re allergic to? What’s stopping him from doing that next?

Reactions: shu09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT