ADVERTISEMENT

Hall vs Marquette game thread

Don’t waste your time bickering about nonsense from 18 years ago. Tough loss, move on.

That Delgado moving pick foul call was a huge turning point in this game. Powell hits that shot and we are rolling. That call killed is.

Thought the same thing..but who knows, it was Marquette's time to shine..give them credit.

Nope. Marquette is not shooting lights out. I wouldn’t call 42% from the floor and 36% from 3 shooting the lights out. We are playing VERY poorly. No hustle, no box out, no energy. We don’t deserve to win this game.

They need their doors blown off like this—this team just doesn’t show up some nights. It is what it is.
I agree. Looked dead out there. Couldn't do anything right on defense. Looked terrible. Our guys have to know that every game, no matter who we play, can be lost. We did come back, but they answered. Bad games happen, and this was bad.

I have no issues with Willard, but after this season its Myles, Nzei and............. that one class is gone now, Cale will be good in time the rest of em if you look up at Nova, X

I was in school when he was our coach I liked the guy sorrrrrry
Great so you liked him. He was like 4 or 5?coaches ago. He’s not relevant to our current program. Go route for another team. We don’t need whiny folks like you around here. What do you want the AD to fire the coach? Your argument is silly and a huge waste of time. Enjoy this special year or go away.

Well one positive in the game was the performance by Ish. If he could gain confidence and knock down a couple shots a game it would open up things for everyone. Not saying he's going to be high percentage jump shooter but if he does enough where they have to guard him.

Cause of one idiot poster.
yeah that idiot poster gives 1,000 dollars a year to Pirate Blue which isnt millionaire level but more than many, and that idiot poster risks his life at work everyday for you so keep your name calling to yourself

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT